1. Twin en-suite garden room
Spacious twin/double room with en-suite bath/shower.
French windows onto decking and garden.
Falkland Palace was the former summer residence of the House of Stewart used for hunting in the Howe of Fife. The property is run by The National Trust and is open from March to October.
- Plenty of roadside parking outside the house.
- The village is served by a regular bus service to Glenrothes, Cupar and Perth
- Markinch railway station is only 5 minutes away by car on the mai…
Semi-retired ex merchant navy.
Loves travel, most sports and reading.
Looking forward to welcoming guests visiting our lovely village of Falkland and the varied Kingdom of Fife.
- This room is part of a residential house.
- Dinner is not provided but there are seven eating establishments within the village, no more than 300/400 metres from the house.
- Breakfast is provide…