- Smoking is not allowed inside, but there is plenty of room outside on the terrace. Just don't put your butts in the plants.... You can find an orange ashtray in one of the cupboards in the kitchen. If we notice someone has been smoking inside, we'll deduct 100 euros from your deposit. We'll give this amount to the people occupying the apartment after you, as they will have to deal with the smell.
- No pets or animals, please.
- The number of people that stay in the apartment may under no circumstance exceed the number of people of the reservation. This includes children and babies, unless other arrangements have been made with the host during the reservation process, before your stay.
- No guests/visitors without approval prior to you booking
- No loud music in the apartment or on the terrace between 22:00 and 09:00. Parties are not allowed.
- If you use the terrace, please be aware that their are people living next to you. Be considerate and keep the noise down to an acceptable level. No loud talking or music after 10PM.
- Please do the dishes before you check-out! Don't leave the dishes wet on the sink or - worse - in the cupboard.
- The apartment may not be used for commercial purposes or professional photo shoots without prior approval.
- Having a full time job and not living on the spot, I'd like you to keep me informed as much as possible when you notice you're running late on the agreed upon time.
Any violation of these house rules may result in the host claiming the security deposit!
Welcome to Brussels! I hope that my colorful home wil allow you to enjoy your stay in Brussels. It is spacious and comfortable and from there, you can easily access al the touristic and cultural landmarks of the capital.