The 3-room flat is on the 2nd floor of a building of the 1920ies, has nice light, beautiful wooden floors and from the balcony you look into the charming little Schwarzastrasse.
It's all set up for two plus an infant/toddler (small mattress, changing table, bathing mat, trip-trap chair, heater for instant formula or food, toys, ... you get the picture).
Plus you get to use our bikes!
The apartment is set up for 2 people, but has an addiditional mattress for altogether up to 4 guests. This is a non-smoking place but you may smoke on the balcony. The old 'Bohemian village' and beautiful Richardplatz are just a short walk away. Vivid Kreuzberg is just a walk away along the canal (Landwherkanal) or can be reached by U-Bahn/Bus. Bicycles can be rented around the corner.
• bed rooms:
queen-size bed: 140 cm, storage space for your belongings,
• Large living room, hifi, dining table
• Kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher and small dining table
• Bathroom with bathtub/shower
• Neatly renovated (wooden floors)
• Wifi in all rooms
• Bedlinen & towels provided
• generous 60 sqm
• close to SXF airport & easy access to TXL aiport by public transport (U7 + Bus)
• bars, art places and cafés within short walking distance
• many grocery shops and supermarkets (German, Turkish, Polish, Russian, Asian...)within short walking distance
You have access to the whole apartment but one room. We have just moved in and this is kind of the closet where everything goes that we don't know where to put yet.
You can use the kitchen, the bath, the internet, towels, sheets and linens...
We rent our place at times when we are on vacation. Pick up and return of keys will be individually organized for each guest.
This is a residential area in a relatively quiet street, so please do not party here. A few drinks before going out are not a problem... Afterall the nightlife is happening outside, in the clubs and bars...
Just treat the place and the things with respect and all should be good. We have just moved into the fully renovated apartment and we would like to keep it nice for at least some time longer...
Smoking is allowed only on the balcony, not in the apartment however...