Three recently remodeled upscale Rosario condos with a view of the Rosario Bay & Mansion with ample parking and the trail to Cascade Lake and Moran State Park literally outside the door. You'll be effectively staying at Rosario Resort! Sleeps 10 or can be rented as three separate condos (that would sleep 2, 4, and 4 - contact for rates).
1) Please take off your shoes in the units.
2) Absolutely no smoking and be respectful of other guests during night hours.
3) Please don't treat the condos as hotel rooms, but as a home. I travel a lot, and this is not an investment property, but a beautiful home and escape from the everyday. You'll notice that decorations, electronics, ambience, and setup are much nicer than hotel rooms.
4) I have an electronic piano - it's covered up; I'm very sorry in advance - but please don't uncover or use it - it's a very personal and expensive item. It's small and serves as a stand for candles and uplight when I'm gone. I compose and produce music, and will leave you a copy of my CD, which I produced on Orcas in the summer of 2004, renting exactly these condos for my production crew!
5) Don't cook ethnic or exotic meals that would smell up the place. If there are such smells, I would have to assess a $300 fee, as unfortunately, it takes significant and expensive island labor and chemicals to treat the smells; otherwise, it leaves the condos in less-than-excellent condition for the next guests.
6) Please don't rewire or reconfigure any electronics. The wireless sound systems with multiple smart TVs, blu-rays, and satellite radio are all professionally setup and tuned up with the wires properly tucked away by a certified electrician.
7) Do NOT flush anything aside from toilet paper! The island plumbing is fragile, and the island's professional help may be booked weeks in advance.
8) All candles are electric and have remote controls. Please don't try to light them with a real flame :)
9) Enjoy the island!!!
I spend time among Nashville TN, Minneapolis MN, and Playa Vista CA, working on very cool projects to do with music and hearing devices. I grew up in Germany, went to school in Moscow, studied at Georgetown in D.C., lived in Seattle, and earned my masters degree at Vanderbilt in Nashville. I love hosting friends and family, and now have a lot of fun being an AirBnb host at my favorite place in the world (having visited a couple dozen countries and driven 49 states) - Orcas Island, WA!
P.S. Well, and since recently - in the beautiful Sunny Isles, North Miami, Florida :)