Ashlar is a stunning open plan king size villa. Soak in the luxurious 2 person spa with the person you love or enjoy just unwinding in the property. Located on the edge of town only a 2 minute drive from main street of Daylesford. Relax, Indulge & Enjoy
- Stunning contemporary open plan villa
- King size bed
- Unique Castlemaine quarried stone feature wall
- 2 person slate-tiled double spa
- Towels Supplied
- Self prepare breakfast provisions (bread, cereal, juice, milk, condiments)
- Starter selection of tea & coffee
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Coffee Plunger
- Gas log fire
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Polished boards
- Leather chaise lounge
- Kitchenette with bar-fridge, kettle, toaster, hot-plates and microwave
- Private outdoor courtyard with outdoor setting
- Electric BBQ
- Wide screen LCD TV
- DVD player
- DVDs supplied
- CD player with blue-tooth capabilities
- Off-street parking
- Linen Supplied
- Iron & Ironing Board
* Relax in your luxurious double spa
* Enjoy local restaurants & vineyards
* Walking distance to award winning restaurants & cafes
* Modern, contemporary open plan villa
* Private outdoor courtyard with electric BBQ
* Short walk to the Sunday Markets
* Continental Breakfast Provisions
Enjoy our self-contained villa for a relaxing break away from everyday life! Comfy bed, relaxing couch and indulgent spa bath help you to relax and unwind from the minute you arrive.
Ashlar at Manna Gums is a self-contained villa right on the edge of Daylesford yet only a 2 minute drive to the main street of Daylesford. You will enjoy privacy and have limited interaction with your hosts (unless you need assistance obviously)...
No smoking inside property
Ashlar at Manna Gums is not pet friendly sorry (inside or outside)
1. Please refrain from smoking inside, the courtyard is accessible and covered for those who wish to smoke. Ashtrays are supplied for cigarette butts.
2. We understand accidents can happen. If something breaks during your stay, please let us know so we can repair it for future guests. Also, if you spill something, we would appreciate you doing your utmost to clean it so that it does not stain.
3. Please leave the villa in a reasonably clean condition. Wash and put away your dishes before you leave. Should you use the BBQ/s please leave them as you found them.
We will try and be readily contactable via phone, message or email at all times before and during your stay, so please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Enjoy your Daylesford escape!