We’re the two hosts, Guida and Jorge, the man who met you is Jorge, and he introduced himself, but you were so nervous, tired and angry because of the flights delays that you didn’t listen to him. Delays happen, they aren’t our fault.
I, Guida, didn’t meet you because I was ill with a terrible back pain and I had to wake up early the next morning to go to work. And when you check out I had already gone for work. I usually meet guests, but sometimes it isn’t possible, because of my job and guests’ timetable. I sent the detailded directions and the maps to you on 24th March, as I did with all our previous guests. You should read the address and directions before, not only when you arrive at the place. 98% of our guests arrived here easily and the other 2% called us asking for help and we helped them. They all told us the directions were perfect and easy to follow. That’s the first time guests get lost fifty meters far from our gate and knock on one of our neighbours’ door and did not knock on the second neighbour's gate because Jorge opened our gate at the moment you parked in front of the neighour’s gate. You didn’t read the address and directions carefully, because the name of our street is there in its begining and you said the street isn’t named. Our gate number is white and big, so you can see it at night, but you didn’t see it. We aren’t native English speakers, so our English isn’t perfect, maybe the directions have some writing mistakes, but we think they’re easily understandable. Jorge didn’t grab the paper with directions from your hand, he only tried to read them in your husband’s hand.
Sometimes Jorge meets the guests at the airport, but only when they arrive really late, after midnight, or when they ask us. You didn’t ask for this service.
The air condicioner isn’t obselete, it’s two years old, probably you didn’t learn how to use it properly.
We offer eggs and fruits, but in the description we say “guests can pick up eggs and fruits”, so you didn’t pick up them because you didn’t want or maybe you need a reason to ask for a refund. We usually leave fresh eggs in the fridge when we have them, but on that day we didn’t have any.
We don’t provide breakfast in this accomodation, but we left in the kitchen some butter, jam, salt, sugar, oil, vinager, tea, coffee, pasta, etc. as we do with all our guests.
You had already tried to cancel the reservation two months ago, because the flight had been postponed and you thought it wasn’t worth coming here, and we said that there was no problem, you could cancel. Then you asked if you could be refunded and once again we said yes, we understood the situation. You love refunds.
We NEVER discriminated our guests. Kind regards, Guida and Jorge