Lovers young and old, lone weary travellers, families in search of adventure look no further - you have found the perfect respite in London! Enjoy a long soak in the tub in your private bathroom and then make yourself at home in our modern loft :)
The loft is brandspanking new located in a converted textile factory. You will have your own, wonderfully furnished bedroom. Your very own bathroom with a tub and a shower. Bed linens, towels and toiletries are provided. And access to our fully stocked kitchen whenever your heart desires and much, much more.
We live in the unit and are available to answer any questions you may have and give you tips on all things that are good in London.
If you love parks or clothes or food or alcohol or fun or movies or parties then this neighbourhood is for you.
- Amazing pho, norwegian food, british food and curries around
- London Fields park is a short walk (Grab a Pimms jug from Broadway market and head over!)
- Broadway market (BEST food/craft market in London in my opinion)
- Burberry outlet (Literally in the building. Literally) and many other outlet shops around, but not in a touristy way
- 20 minutes to Oxford circus and central London
We are less than a 5 minute walk to the Hackney Central overground tube which will take you anywhere you want to go in London.
We live in the unit, although we are out most days at work, we are available to answer any questions you may have and give you tips on all things that are good in London!