Cardamon Cottage is close to the charming Leura Mall, an Edwardian style shopping precinct, offering easy access to great cafes, restaurants & shops. Surrounded by the amazing World Heritage Blue Mountains region, you can explore the many scenic walks close by;T he Three Sisters and other magnificent views await. We are delighted to share our home with friends of the Airbnb community. Our intent is you adore spending time at Cardamon Cottage but most importantly, treat it like your own.
Cardamon Cottage features a cozy Moroccan-inspired lounge room set up with a flat-screen TV, DVD/CD player, slow combustion fireplace and a comfortable old-fashioned inner sprung lounge suite. Our guests are welcome to enjoy our book collection during their stay. There are two large and airy bedrooms with double beds and lots of pillows and cushions to sink into. The kitchen is well equipped. The dining area leads onto a large deck with garden views. Our neighbourhood is very peaceful; you'll feel miles away from everything yet the 'buzz' of Leura Village are only 500 meters walk away. Come and enjoy the charm of the Upper Blue Mountains area. We are sure you will love your time in Leura and staying at Cardamon Cottage ; )
As Airbnb guests, we provide for your comfort:
- fresh bed linen and towels.
- coffee beans to enjoy a piping hot morning coffee.
- firewood for an evening fire (during the colder months), and
- some other creature comforts to ensure you enjoy your stay.
Cardamon Cottage is a great place to come and hear yourself think, have some down time, a romantic escape or simply a change of scenery to consume some "me" time. We do our best to provide you a haven for a perfect retreat. Our aim is that you have a feeling that you had wished you had planned more time away to enjoy Cardamon Cottage and the surrounds, and that you did not have to leave ; )
A Special Note:
Cardamon Cottage is not a hotel and therefore we ask our guests to not treat our Cottage in such a manner. We do our best to ensure the place is clean, tidy and alluringly welcoming. We always welcome feedback from guests to continue making our home a treasured place for our guests to enjoy.
Our intent is you feel immediately comfortable the moment you arrive. Our Cottage is provided for your own personal use and can be booked up to a (strict) maximum of 4 people/adults. We endeavour to greet our guests upon arrival and are available if you have any questions during your stay at Cardamon Cottage. Further access details are shared with our guests upon confirmation of their Airbnb booking. As our guests you are welcome to enjoy our home like your own.
Cardamon Cottage is our treasured holiday home. We interact with our guests as needed and are always available to assist you leading up to your stay and during your time at the Cottage. We share with our guests information about the Cottage and some local suggestions/recommendations. If there is any other assistance you may need, please content me. I am always happy to help : )
All year round is a great time to visit and explore the Blue Mountains and enjoy the fresh mountain air. Each season in the Blue Mountains brings a unique environment, enticing your senses in different ways.
SHARING CARDAMON COTTAGE:
We have made our beautiful home available to Airbnb guests to experience the gorgeous World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains. We welcome guests into our home who respect the new way of belonging, engaging and sharing. We simply ask our guests to treat Cardamon Cottage like their own.
A booking consists of a minimum of two people, for 2 nights stay. Extra charges apply for each additional guest, per night. There is a maximum of 4 guests staying at one time. There are some other minimum stay requirements at various times throughout the year. Please contact me if you wish to confirm any details around peak periods.
As our lives are consumed by technology, we believe sometimes it is needed to escape from being 'connected'. Therefore we have not set up wifi/internet access at the Cottage. We have found many guests are self-catered through a mobile service provider. For those without a smartphone and have a burning need to access the internet, many cafes in the area offer wifi if you have your own device that can be connected to an ISP (Internet Service Provider). The local library in Katoomba (30 Parke Street) offers access to a computer and the internet. Open hours: Monday to Friday 10am-5pm, Saturday 10am-4pm & Sunday 12pm-4pm. We hope that during your stay your mobile device is only used to take pictures and capture the wonderful nature around you.
Please be aware there is no washing machine or clothes dryer at the Cottage. There are local laundry services located in Katoomba. More details can be sourced via the onsite Cottage instructions manual.
Unfortunately the Cottage is not equipped with any baby facilities (eg. cot or high chair). Please let me know in advance if accompanying your stay is a little munchkin, to ensure there are no issues with your family holiday.
RESPECTING OUR NEIGHBOURS & FRIENDS:
Cardamon Cottage is located in a quiet street and we request our guests to respect our neighbours and dear friends. We ask there be no parties or loud music at the Cottage during your stay which may disrupt the tranquility. Thank you in advance.
QANTAS FREQUENT FLYER MEMBERS:
If you are a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, you can now book your Airbnb stay and earn Qantas frequent flyer points. Visit the Qantas website for further details.
IMPORTANT DETAILS to note as part of your stay at Cardamon Cottage:
- Airbnb is built around a community of people based on trust. We have made our home available to share with others who are like-minded and open our home to guests who respect the new way of belonging, engaging, sharing and caring.
- We ask our guests to make themselves at home. Our best intention is for you to enjoy your stay and Cardamon Cottage's homely feeling. We ask you to treat Cardamon Cottage like your own.
- We appreciate our guests leaving Cardamon Cottage as it was found.
- A special note to acknowledge is Cardamon Cottage is not a hotel. It is our treasured home which we are happy to share with you to enjoy.
- Even though we love furry companions, we ask no pets accompany your stay.
- Please respect our friends, neighbours and the peace and quite Cardamon Cottage offers. We ask there be no parties or loud music that would disturb the tranquility.
- We ask there be no smoking (of any kind) inside, outside or anywhere on the premises.
- You will be provided with a welcome pack, plus there is a Cottage instructions manual onsite, sharing hints and tips to enjoy your stay. I share with you some house quirks, what is available at the Cottage and a friendly reminder check-out list that we ask our guests to follow upon their departure.
- I thank you in advance for acknowledging and respecting these important notes and agreeing with them as part of your stay.
- If you have any questions, please get in touch with me as I am happy to assist you.