See the SPACE narative below
1. This is still a private home and part of its charm is that there are layers of objects and personal items, music, books, magazines etc. that add to the soul of the place. Let your eye just wander and take in the visuals around you there are things that you will not notice right away. The lighting as well is part of the experience so when evening sets watch how the visual around you changes with the light. Please enjoy everything and return them where they were found.
2.Be sure and lock up windows and doors before you leave the house. for walks or for the afternoon.
3. If it rains or there is heavy fog please pull chairs with fabric to protection under porch. (Teak wood chairs can stay out)
4. Please only use knives on the butcherblock counter and cutting boards.
5. Make sure not to set hot pots on the the butcherblock counter
6. Please do not wash cast iron skillets with soap.
7. Be sure to close door to woodstove when leaving the room
or going to bed.
8. Leave ashes in the fireplace or woodstove.
9. Be sure to make sure all candles are extinguished when leaving or going to bed.
10. Smoking is fine outside. Use abalone shells for ashtrays.