Our house, located in the secret and preserved district "Le village des Peupliers", is a peaceful place to enjoy Paris. You can enjoy the treasures of the countryside whilst being in the center of Paris. It fits mainly families needs with children.
Our house will give you a different perspective of the Parisian heritage. Our neighborhood, called "Le village des Peupliers", is mainly composed of small houses with private garden built in the beginning of 20th century.
Our house is a lovely two-storey "maison meulière" of 100 m2 with a 55 m2 private garden and a basement. It is very bright with large windows and a bay window.
The house was totally renovated last June 2014. It offers:
1. In the basement: laundry and storage room, TV room equipped with a bed sofa and a separate toilet,
2. Ground floor: an open fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and living room. You can directly access to the garden from the kitchen.
3. First floor: the master bedroom and a large bathroom equipped with a tub, Italian shower and a toilet,
4. Second floor: the two kids rooms.
The garden is equipped with table, chairs, a barbecue and a hammock. A small boho caravan is located in the garden for the kids.
Wifi access is available in the house and garden.
It comfortably fits 6 people, especially young families with children such as ourself.
It is ideal for 4 adults and 2 kids but we can arrange extra cot for kids upon request.
Bed sheets and towels are provided.
Guests can access to the whole house and garden.
We will try to make your stay a happy memory of Paris:
- Before you arrival, we will try to give you all advise and answers upon your specific requests.
- A guide book will be available at home.
- During your stay, as much as necessary, we will make ourselves available, at least over the phone and emails.
It is important for us to share the following information:
1. As the home is very new, we are still decorating the house. We love home decoration and take our time to feel the home and give soul through our decoration. The decoration may change slightly from the photos but we will try to upload the most recent photos.
2. The house is very charming and notable for its architecture. However, it can bring some specifications you have to take into account. The house is built with four levels. It means there are some stairs. Our kids (6 and 3) are completely safe but they are used to go up and down. You will have to be careful with toddlers. We will provide a security barrier but it will not be safer than parents' vigilance.
3. If the calendar says unavailable, don't be discouraged. We may think to get out of town for some week ends if you are interested to come! Just contact us and we may try to find a deal :)
We love our house and hope you will enjoy it as we do. Just feel like home and treat it as your own.
The guide book will give our main House rules.
We are a family of 4: Viet, Vanessa, Ava (8) and Rose (5). We enjoy simple things in life and love traveling all together, seeing new places and meeting new people.
We also love Paris and come back home to enjoy our Parisian way of life. We have lived in the neighborhood for almost 15 years.
We moved in our house in June 2014 after a complete renovation.
We love this way of traveling as it gives us the chance to meet new people from all over the world and share our passion about Paris. We are also interested in home exchanges.
If you plan a trip to Paris and look for a welcoming place, come and visit!