UP to 2 BEDROOMS PRIVATE SUITE close to Everything!
800sft Independent Top Floor in a MarshView house, minutes by car to Historic Downtown and Folly Beach. Great bedrooms (1 or 2, no sharing), a lounge with Netflix, a good bathroom, off street parking in a quiet neighborhood. Spectacular deck!
PRIVATE SUITE close to Everything!
800sft Top Floor of our MarshView house, minutes to Historic Downtown and to Folly Beach. Up to 2 Bedrooms, up to 5 guests (rates vary depending on seasons and number of guests). Spectacular deck!
Enjoy the privacy of your own suite with one or 2 bedrooms, private bathroom and private lounge room with Netflix on their separate floor as the whole upstairs is left to our guests (one party at the time, no sharing) . Stay in Charleston in a lovely, quiet and picturesque environment .
Discover our peaceful waterfront southern backyard (Tidal Creek) and relax. From our deck it is literally a stones throw into the marsh. The view into the marsh constantly changes as the tide ebbs and floods. We have all manner of wildlife in and around the marsh, particularly birds. We commonly see egrets, herons (including Great Blues), ducks, and ibis. Discover our easy-going lifestyle.
The entire upstairs is private to our guests. We can welcome up to 4 guests (1 Queen Traditional Charleston Poster Rice Bed and 1 Full). Extra airbed for 5th guest if needed in lounge room.
Booking for 2 persons will give you acces to one bedroom private suite and tv room (the second bedroom will remain empty); make sure that you book for 3 if you need 2 bedrooms (even if it is for one guest in each room).
- You are renting a private top floor suite with a small refrigerator. We do not allow cooking in our kitchen downstairs (also we just installed new carpet and would rather you not bringing coffee upstairs in order to avoid spills).
- Rest, relax or enjoy your coffee in our beautiful backyard (Nota: the end of our deck in front of our bedroom is our own little private area).
- Please rinse sand off your feet by using the hose at the bottom of the front entrance steps before coming in the house
- Our very well behaved weimaraner is not allowed upstairs and we never feed her table scrap.
- Our regular check in time is after 5pm. Please schedule a time of arrival with us since we are not always at home and we prefer to properly welcome our guests upon arrival :-) Thanks!
See you soon!
French/Italian (Elena) and Louisianan (Brent) couple who loves to travel and meet new people! Elena is a teacher and Brent is retired. We both enjoy hiking, bicycling, live music (music festivals), good wine, good beer and Paddle-boarding (SUP).