Our flat, very peaceful and fully refurbished, has preserved a very Parisian atmosphere: fireplace, wooden floor, moldings, high ceilings. It is located in a green, safe and friendly neighborhood close to Montmartre and well linked to the center.
The main things that we like in our flat is the view, green on every side, and the calm of the place ... very relaxing after a day in lively Paris. It is also a typical Parisian flat with character, and we hope it reflects our multicultural and art loving personality.
Our building is a classical Parisian one, in stone, dating from early 20th century, with lift. It is located close to Métro Guy Moquet in the 17th arrondissement in front of a nice public square. In a 15 minute walk you are at Montmartre vineyards or Moulin Rouge. In a 15 minutes direct metro ride you are at Champs-Elysées etc.
We love books and architecture (guides on Paris, in French most of them) and music too: many CD's & vintage LP's to listen. Large HD TV and very high speed internet access. Many toys for kids too (rather pedagogic or handcrafts than plastic ones ...).
You will have access to the whole flat : living and dining room, kitchen, master bedroom and kids bedroom, bathroom, separate toilets.
Details of the rooms :
- the living room (22 m2) is cosy with garden view, parquet floor, moldings & fire place. Equipment : HD TV, HI-FI and discs, wifi access, leather club sofa , 2 club "seats"
- the dining room (17 m2), communicating with the living room with a double door, has a dining table for 6/8 people. You can also have a breakfast/meal/aperitif for 2/3 on the dining room balcony if the weather is good, which is very nice with the garden view. You can use also our good piano (Yamaha U1) but please use the mute after 9pm.
- the parents room (14m2), gives on the backyard garden side, very calm and getting sunlight at noon, with a large premium Sealy bed for 2 people (160X200 cm)& a desktop
- the kids rooms (15m2) has one baby bed and 2 bunk bed with adult size mattresses (90 X 200 cm), so this room is suitable for 2 adults / teens / children + a baby
- the kitchen is tiny but has everything too cook nice meals. you can take meals too there for 4/5 people. includes dishwasher, large fridge, oven, microwave oven, toaster, blender and nice table wear
- the large bathroom has separate bathtub and walk-in shower
- separate toilets.
We will exchange by email then (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) / phone. One member of our family will do the check-in / check-out. We have a preference for senior people or families with grown up and well behaved children.
We are a franco-russian couple with 3 children. Raphael, 40, works for a public transport company. Loves cooking, music, running and of course bike rides. Nadia, 38, was born in Moscow, works for a major bank. Loves languages, black humor and is often carrying plenty of books from the library.
As it is our main home we expect our guests to be clean, tidy and respectful ... it is not a hotel, it is our home ;-). No smoking in the flat please, but you can smoke on the balcony. No use of the fire place also.
We are a franco russian family, based in Paris, with 3 well behaved kids. My wife Nadia works in a major French bank, I work in a group of services for local authorities. We are found of architecture art books and music. We have also made several home swaps in various countries.