DOUBLE DOORS OPEN TO THE BALCONY GIVING QUIET VIEWS TO COURT YARD FOUNTAIN AND THE FOALING STABLES WITH VINEYARDS BEYOND. THE ROOM HAS TWO 3/4 SIZE POCKET COIL BEDS WITH AN ENSUITE WASHROOM...ALL FOR YOUR COMFORT AND PRIVACY.
This cozy bedroom has an ensuite washroom. The decor is traditional Dutch Cape.
AND, it's only 15 minutes to Bloubergstand Beach.
Minimum stay of four nights is preferred.....however, we are flexible.
To enter the first time, we will email you the Main Gate code to enter the property. Then we will meet you at the Garden Gate. Once you have settled in, we provide gate remotes and key to front door.
We like to share your experiences and give suggestions when asked. We love the Cape. We frequently share a braai with our our guests. I'll even go mountain biking with them. We can also arrange out rides on horseback.
Our inhouse Guidebook gives directions to our most favourite places and things to do.
* Please cooking supper should be over before 9pm and please clean up when finished.
* No smoking indoors. There is a balcony that you can do it and please use an ash tray. (cigarettes only);
* Do not bring anyone home without permission, even for a minute;
* Garden gates and house entrances must be kept closed
* The horses are not pets so please do not enter paddocks....fencing is electrified
* Please ask for help setting the home theatre
* Be happy and enjoy the good (URL HIDDEN) a place of refuge.
I'm married to Pat who is from Devon England. I was born and raised in Alberta. We are now living on farm outside Cape Town. I have three sons all living in Calgary Alberta and doing well.
The first and most important thing in my life is my relationship with Jesus Christ, then its my wife Pat and my family and friends. We watch just about all the Super 15 rugby games with friends followed by a braai. We mountain bike over the Meerandal Wine Estate. We travel Southern Africa a lot and the most fun was jumping into the Devil's Pool at Vic falls...what a buzzz! A Game Park (Kruger, Pilansberg, etc.) is always fun, especially when we see the big cats. The form of relaxing I like best is listening to modern country music...the lyrics are so good...things of the heart. I normally read for information or factual history novels. I do, however, enjoy a good romantic comedy. I good laugh is so refreshing.