Enjoy your stay on our balcony or sofa or in an italian-bavarian restaurant around the corner or in walking distance sunbathing at the river Isar. The Bus takes you in no time to the city center Marienplatz pasing the Deutsche Museum or use our bikes
The house is from 1900 and was renovated in (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) square meters apartment in prime location in the historic "Dreimühlenviertel" neighborhood
- 1 bedroom with double bed for (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)cm)
- 1 kids room with bunk beds (80x190cm) and guest bed (90x200cm) for 3 kids
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, induction hub, fridge, refrigerator, microwave, dining table (180cm) and access to the balcony opens to the
- Spacious living room with design couch, flat screen TV, desk, original artwork. If more than 2 adults are staying in the apartment there is another comfortable double bed/couch in the living room that can be converted into a queen size guest bed. Living room and kitchen are facing the backyard.
- 1 bathroom with shower, bathtub, hair dryer, washing machine and dryer
- 1 separate toilet
- 1 Balcony with outdoor table, chairs and bench facing the backyard
- Unlimited, high-pressure hot water
- Clean bed linens & towels will be provided
- All floors are historic oak hardwood floors
- High ceilings
- Free WiFi
- Backyard with a bench and small playground for kids
Don't hesitate to ask for recommendations or requests of any type while I arrange your stay & while you're in town.
Welcome to "Dreimühlenviertel" in Munich!
The entire apartment will be yours for the time of your stay.
As Digital Native talk to us via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), phone or write us a letter.
Ahead of and during your stay in Munich, we will be available for any questions you may have about the apartment or your stay in Munich. We are also appy to recommend restaurants, bars, sights or whatever you are interested in.
Bedroom with Double bed for two (180x200cm) and Kids room with bunk beds (80x190cm) and guest bed (90x200cm) for 3 kids are next door. In the hallway you find a guest toilet with washbasin and the bathroom with bath tub, shower, washbasin, washing machine, dryer and toilet. For 2 couples there is another comfortable double bed/couch in the living room. The kitchen is equipped with stove, induction hub, dishwasher, fridge and dining table (180cm) and opens to the living room with design couch and flat screen TV.
All we ask is that you treat our place like you would treat your own place, thank you!
Please no pets, and no smoking inside the house.
Quiet hours after 10 PM. You can sit outside the bars until 11 PM.
We are a family from Munich, Germany. We love traveling, skiing and hiking in the Alpes. We have lived in Mexico, USA and New Zealand ... and other places. When traveling we love using Airbnb too.
If there are questions about traveling to Munich or Germany, we war more than happy to give you some insights off the beaten path.