Meant for travelers who love the outdoors, but also want the conveniences of home. The chalet is not fancy, but it is clean and has everything to meet the needs of most everyone.
The chalet is located at the beginning of the Kancamagus Highway and the White Mountain National Forest, home to Mount Washington. The house is minutes from world-class ski areas including: Wildcat, Bretton Woods, Attitash and Cranmore. Also, this house is only minutes away from the brand new 40,000 sq. ft. indoor water park located at the Red Jacket Mountain View Resort and the world famous Storyland.
Located in the heart of the Mount Washington Valley: This property is located close to everything the Mount Washington Valley has to offer. Great outlet shopping, first-class restaurants and cafes, boutique shopping, cross-country skiing, alpine skiing, white water rafting, and numerous hiking and outdoor adventures.
Close to Major Attractions: The chalet is located about ten minutes away from Kahuna Laguna, the brand new indoor 40,000 sq. ft. water park at the Red Jacket Mountain View Resort, as well as the world famous StoryLand.
All in your backyard:
Summer: Camping, Outlet shopping, swimming, diving, pedal boating, sunbathing and fantastic views.
Winter: Outlet shopping, Cross-Country skiing, sledding, campfires and fantastic views.
The owners do not live at this rental. It is all your's for the agreement period. The owner will mail a welcome package to you which contains a key, access instructions and a guide to the local area. Of course, if you have any questions, the owners can be reached by cell phone or e-mail, or the local property manger will respond should there be any issue with your accommodations.
Debbie and I bought the chalet because of the myriad activities available on the property and in the Mount Washington Valley. Whether it be swimming and diving in the pristine waters of Pequawket Pond during summer or sledding and cross-country skiing during winter, the house has so much to offer all who have made the chalet a regular vacation spot.
A car is recommended as public transportation is limited to taxi, train, and bus service in this rural location.
The base rate listed on this website is for off-peak rentals.
Holiday rates vary throughout the year.
Starting in mid-June, and lasting through Labor Day, a one week minimum rental is required and rates start at $1,999.00 to $2,199.00 per week.
A 9% NH Room & Meals Tax applies to all rentals and there is a cleaning fee of $95.00.
The entire property is reserved for our guests.
If there are any issues, I can call the property manager to help.
Sheets and towels are provided. It snows in the winter. Please be aware that plowing is provided, so you may need to move the car for the plow and there may be snow and or ice on the deck. There is a shovel in the deck closet and rock salt is available to help with ice.
Reservation (website hidden) for
On Pequawket Pond in Conway, NH
Page 1 of 2
THIS AGREEMENT made on mm/dd/yyyy .
By and between Deborah and Christopher Weber, of 60 Prospect Ave., Wickford, RI. (phone number hidden), hereinafter called LANDLORD, and Traveler, Ph(phone number hidden)). e-(email hidden), hereinafter called TENANT (S).
1. PROPERTY. The LANDLORD hereby agrees to LEASE and does LEASE, demise, and rent to the TENANT, the following premises: 726 Pequawket Dr., Conway, NH 03818.
IT IS AGREED BETWEEN THE PARTIES:
2. TERM. The term of this lease shall be for (?) nights, to commence at 4:00 PM on (Travel Dates) and to terminate at 10:00 AM on (Travel Dates).
3. RENT. The TENANT shall pay the LANDLORD the amount of ($U.S. Dollars) PLUS $95.00 for service, as rent for the term of the LEASE, PLUS ($U.S.Dollars), as 9% NH room and meals TAX. All rent, deposits, and tax payments must be made in full prior to taking possession of the premises. PAYMENT SCHEDULE is as follows; reservation deposit due at lease signing, balance due 45 days prior. CANCELLATIONS received from time of booking up to 60 days prior are fully refundable. Cancellations received after 59 days to 30 days prior are 50% refundable. Cancellations received after 29 days prior are nonrefundable. The LANDLORD may, at his option, demand any or all payments be made in cash, certified check, or bank draft. There is a 2.5% surcharge for payments of rent made by Visa, MC, or Discover.
4. RESERVATION DEPOSIT. The TENANT agrees to pay a RESERVATION DEPOSIT fee of $200.00 in the form of cash or check at LEASE SIGNING. The reservation deposit is deductible from the rent total.
5. SECURITY DEPOSIT. The TENANT agrees to submit a credit card for authorization of a $500.00 security deposit for damages in excess of normal wear and tear. It is agreed that the security (damage) deposit will be held by the LANDLORD and credited to the TENANT within 15 days after the expiration of the lease and return of house key: UNLESS the LANDLORD shall prior thereto submit an itemized claim for damages after inspection of the premises. In the event damages are claimed, an appropriate amount may be deducted from the security deposit and the balance returned to the TENANT. It is agreed that the amount of the security deposit shall not constitute a limit for claim of damages by the LANDLORD, and the TENANT hereby accepts liability for payment, in full, of any and all damages in excess of the deposit amount. TENANT acknowledges that the premises are in good condition at the commencement of this LEASE.
6. USE. The TENANT shall use the premises hereby LEASED, exclusively as a private residence, with occupancy not to exceed 8 people at any one time, unless prior agreement has been made, between LANDLORD and TENANT, in writing.
7. FURNISHINGS. The LANDLORD agrees that the premises are to be furnished as shown, EXCLUDING bed sheets, towels and personal effects.
Initials: TENANT _________________ LANDLORD __CJW_________
Page 1 of 2
8. REPAIRS. The TENANT shall keep the premises, furniture and fixtures there in good repair, and in a clean and sanitary condition. If TENANT or guests, other than normal wear and tear, cause damage TENANT shall be liable for the cost of repair/ replacement. TENANT agrees to reimburse LANDLORD any cost incurred as a result of damages within 15 days of notification. The TENANT agrees that the premises, at the time of expiration of the LEASE term, will be placed in as good condition or order as it was at the start of the LEASE term: reasonable use, wear and damages by the elements excepted.
9. CLEANING. The TENANT hereby accepts responsibility to maintain the premises in a clean and orderly manner, and further agrees that the premises will be left in a clean and neat condition satisfactory to the LANDLORD upon the TENANT’S departure, failing which, it is expressly agreed that the TENANT will be liable for a cleaning and service charge, with a minimum charge to the TENANT of ($(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) dollars.
10. RUBBISH. The TENANT is responsible for recycles and rubbish removal from the house. TENANTS are to place bagged rubbish in cans, INSIDE the plastic can holder. The rubbish must be removed from the property upon the tenant’s departure. In the event rubbish has been left at the premises improperly, TENANT will be liable for a rubbish removal charge, with a minimum charge to the TENANT of ($35.00) thirty-five dollars. Garbage pick-up available for $20.00. Recycling is the law in Conway, so use of this service requires tenant to separate recyclables. Thank You!
11. PETS. No pets, of any kind, are permitted.
12. RIGHT OF ENTRY. TENANT agrees that the LANDLORD or his AGENT, shall have the right to enter into or upon the premises, or any part thereof, at all reasonable hours for the purpose of examining the same, or making such repairs or alterations as may be necessary for the preservation thereof, or to show the property to prospective tenants.
13. SEVERABILITY. Parties agree that if any clause of this LEASE is for any reason unenforceable, the validity of the remainder of this LEASE shall not be affected.
14. LIABILITY. The TENANT assumes ALL LIABILITY for water and ice safety, use of sleds, and any outdoor equipment.
I (we) agree to accept the terms of this LEASE and agree to be held jointly and severally liable all terms and conditions stated.
You do not need to return a signed copy. Payment and acceptance of the agreement can be done via the reservation manager. By accepting this agreement on the (website hidden) website, you are agreeing to the terms of this lease. If you wish to return a signed copy, please print, sign and mail to address below.
Optional: Garbage pick-up? ________ Yes ________No
TENANT (S):___________________________________________ DATE_____________
LANDLORD:____Christopher J. Weber____________________ DATE Agreement Date______
If you wish: Return signed copy to:
Christopher Weber, 60 Prospect Ave., Wickford, RI 02852