The rental area has been remodeled as of April 2013 and like the first location, has a modern and friendly feel. Note that first level of the house has lower ceilings and is not suitable for anyone that is over 6” tall.
Located right next to a beautiful open park, it is a great location for those who enjoy a 5 minute walk to countless local restaurants and shops. Numerous bus stops are 3 minutes away. Modern and very comfortable, you cannot beat the price for the tranquility, convenience, and care that you get. The hosts visit the property daily and, if needed, are a phone call away. There are bathrooms on each floor, two kitchens, and a public living and dining room for all guests.
*** The availability calendar is INCORRECT. Please contact us for the availability. ***
Please note that we only have a minimum 30 day rental (up to 90 days)
We have various rooms available for rent:
Single rooms $700 USD/month
Double rooms $850 USD/month
Queen rooms $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) USD/month
High season (May 1st - Sep 30th)
Regular Price + $150/month
Please contact us directly for further inquiries.
- Full kitchen all cook ware
- Oven/ Microwave
- Electric kettle/ Rice cooker
- TV cable/ Wi-Fi
- Closet with shelves and hangers
- Sheets/linen/ Comforter/duvet
- Washer & Dryer
- FREE Parking
- FREE unlimited Canada and US long distance
Walking distance to local businesses, Library, Community center, Restaurants, Grocery stores, Coffee shop, Bar, Skytrain, Bus
* Only 2 minutes to bus stop (15/20 minutes to Downtown)
* This is a shared house. Kitchen/Bathrooms are public areas to the other guests.
- No parties
- Smoking is prohibited indoors.
- Clean the kitchen after you cook/eat
- Please stay quiet after 10:00 pm
- No movement of furniture, appliances, and decor in the house
- Please keep the room neat after your stay. ($20 charge for clean up)
- Extra guests are to pay for their stay and show proper ID.
- Any costs due to damage, broken or missing items and keys will be an additional charge. ($50 for a replacement key)
- Pets: Unfortunately we are not able to accommodate pets at this time.
Hello! We are Mai and Tan. We have been residents of Vancouver for over 33 years and have met so many travelers in our time here. Our motto is comfort and convenience, at an affordable price. We spend our time making sure that each house is cleaned on a daily basis. If there's any questions or concerns, Mai is only a phone call away.