Hi everyone. Thanks for considering Jawadene Suite and Breakfast. We would like to reply to Michael's comments. First, when you book your stay, we encourage all guest to read the guest handbook. In it, you will find all the information you need to make your stay as stress free as possible. Let me cover a few points.
1. Checkin. As stated in the guest book, you must checkin with your passport. This starts at the community security gate. Please note the language. When the guard gives you the checkin form, Rumah number means house number not room number. Our complete address is stated in the guest handbook.
2. If you arrive by train, which is the easiest way to arrive, we will meet you at the station at no additional charge. This applies to all guest that provide us their exact arrival and departure flight information as stated in the guest handbook. The train ride is only MY4.90 (US1.25). v the taxi at (US10). If you choose to take a taxi, then follow our procedures in the handbook and you will have a smooth transition.
3. The air conditioner control for Michael's suite is on the wall in the room. We pointed it out to him during his room brief. The controls are in English.
4. Our breakfast is freshly prepared and complete.
5. Michael took the train back to the airport. The ride to KLIA2 is only 12 minutes. We were happy to drop Michael off at the station at no charge, just 5 minutes from Jawadene. Again, it is your choice to use the train or a taxi, but do reference our handbook for details to make your stay as comfortable as possible.