The flat is perfectly located in a historical refurbished building from the 15th century in the heart of Florence between Palazzo Pitti and Santo spirito square.
The flat is perfectly located in a historical refurbished building from the 15th century.
It is recently renovated with a contemporary and warm style with antique details. There is A bedroom with a double bed and a new refurbished bathroom with a shower. There is an open space living room with a sofa bed for a third person (the couch can't be pulled out but it's comfortable to sleep directly there and it has the dimension of a normal single bed) and an open american kitchen with everything you need.
the flat is in the third floor without elevator, as mostly old typical florentine buildings.
The flat is in a ZTL area, so if you decide to come by car it's better to book a private car parking to have directly the permission to enter or parking outside the limited traffic zone.
the flat is totally equipped with a a big flat screen tv, cd/dvd player, air condition, heating, wifi connection, washing machine, dish washer.
Clean towels and bedsheets are provided.
We will welcome the guest and we will be always happy to give them informations and tips.
IMPORTANT: There is a TOURIST TAX estabilished by the City Council for non residents overnight stays , it is € 2,50 for each person for every day only for the first 7 days. (under 12 years old don't pay) it must be payed directly cash to the host, the host will pay it at the end of the month.
1. Check in from 2pm and check out at 10am.
2. Check in after 7pm it's 10 euro more and after midnight it's 20 euro more.
3. Please turn off the lights and the air condition when you leave the apartment
4. Please don't use too much electricity especially from the evening (for example air condition, washing machine and dish machine together in the same moment) or the light automatically will be turn off.
5. In the case of loss of keys we'll be able to compensate the sum of 15 euro.
6. Please mantain clean and tidy all the rooms.
Hi there! I'm a florentine jewellery designer and I'm the owner of the flat.
Clementina is a good friend of mine and a very kind person. She will take care of check in and wilcoming guests.
I like travelling, reading books, music and art.
I hope you will enjoy your staying in my lovely house and in one of the most beautiful cities of the world.