Apartment close to beach, to food market & shopping areas, bars and local restaurants. Quiet and comfortable, fully equipped (kitchen, washing machine) with speed internet.
Apartment 62 sq meters.,3rd floor, located in downtown Voula, 300m from Beach, 500m from trendy Glifada neighborhood shopping & entertainment area.
1 bedroom (Real Double Bed) & 1 Living room furnished, with 2 sofas & 1 more Bed, kitchen, Bathroom with Brand New Washing machine, big balcony with view to mountain, small balcony with garden view, close to Tram/bus line connection to Athens. Very Quiet neibourhood. external parking. Towels & linen are provided.
The apartment is ideal for families, couples or independent travelers who want to relax and spend their summer holidays in a beach side apartment.
The nearest beach is only 300m away, but also there are plenty of organized beaches in Glyfada Vouliagmeni and Varkiza area.
Close Proximity to many pharmacies, banks, hospital and public transport 200m away from the apartment.
Convenience stores are walking distance 200m away from the apartment (delicatessen/super market, bakery, dry cleaning services, and many shops and services.
In less than 100 m away you can find a park/ playground for children.
During summer time the coast line of ‘Athenian Riviera’, the area stretching from Faliro to Cape Sounion including the close to the apartment areas of Glyfada, Voula , Vouliagmeni and Varkiza areas are very popular choice for swimming , sports, sightseeing shopping and dining.
Located close to the sea you will enjoy the fresh sea breeze in the summer time compared to the warmer Athens center. Away from any traffic jams and all demonstrations that take place in the center of Athens, you will totally relax.
An array of unique activities we offer at a reasonable extra charge/cost, are the following:
1. Airport transfer or any other transport is available on request (35euro day fare, 50euro night fare (0-6 am))
2. An insider 2-4 h sightseeing guided tour (DAY or NIGHT) with our comfortable BMW car around Voula-Vouliagmeni-Glyfada-Kavouri area (20euro/hour)
3. "THE BEST hidden BEACHES TOUR", we get you for swimming to the best local hidden or cosmopolitan beaches arranging your transportation with our car or other service & comfortable stay there. (customized package & pricing)
4. A Special greek gastronomic adventure, arrange to cook with you traditional Greek meals like Stuffed Tomatoes, Dolmades, Spinach Pie, greek salad, tzatziki, melitzanosalata, or other food. (customized package & pricing)
The neighborhood of VOULA is a southern suburb of Athens. It is located approximately, 20 km South of Athens center, SW of the Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport, NW of Cape Sounio and South of the Hymettus mountain. Poseidonos Avenue (GR-91) links Voula with the center of Athens. The Northern part is linked with Athens by the Terminal station of Athens Tram. An organized beach lies to the West and one of the largest Athens hospitals, "Asklipieio", lies to the North.
Voula is next to Vouliagmeni & Kavouri leisure areas and also Glyfada, a trendy area with leading shopping areas, high-end boutiques for all ages.
You can ask me anything you want about the apartment via AirBNB.
enjoy the most your holidays/time in Greece!!
Very Quiet neighbourhood with very close proximity (walking distance) to beach and retail shops & restaurants.
Nearby Tram line & Buses stop. also taxi available.
1. The Elevator works perfectlyPlease use only 2 people each time
2. The Building is mainly families with kids. Please respect the hours between 23pm-7:30am, and 14:30-17:30 that noise must be kept at a minimum.
We love pets but because of the wooden floor ,No pets are Allowed in the apartment. Really Sorry for that.
Please turn off air-conditioning when you leave the apartment, because electricity is very expensive in Greece.
We also provide you with brand new slippers. kindly ask you to use them or yours in order to protect the wooden floor.
Smoking is allowed only in the Balcony.
Please not throw toilet paper in toilet.
Thank you so much for your understanding.
Hi! I am Dimitris. A warm welcome for all visitors to Athens. I would be happy to host you and help you make your stay & travel plans unforgettable. I love to travel around the world, explore new cultures and meet new friends. hope you all enjoy your stay in Greece. see u all soon.