Do you wish a holiday or do you have to spend a few days in Rome?
Just fancy to visit the sights of the Eternal City immersed in history or to enjoy the traditional Roman cuisine.
A mini-cottage in a secret garden in the heart of Rome.
In the traditional Rome, in the middle of a quiet and inner garden among orange trees, palms and bamboos you’ll be accommodated in a bungalow independent of the rest of the house, comfortable, perfectly fitted with a combination air conditioning/heating unit and a small sink and counter area with a tea pot, coffee pot and equipped with a little private bathroom and shower.
The unique pleasure of listening to the song from little birds or the running of water among the stones of the tiny pond surrounded by bamboos, really awakens the peace in the morning and gives relaxation after a day spent as tourists.
The owners, a husband and a wife zen monks, english and french speaking, run in the main house a Centre for Zen Meditation and hold psychophysical wellbeing activities (Dance Therapy, Creative Dance, Iyengar Yoga, Tai chi-Qi Gong, Feldenkrais) which you can join. The entrance to the bungalow and the garden is through the main house.
Regular guests of the Centre a pair of friendly lovable dogs, some peaceful cats that move about freely in the garden and goldfish swimming in the pond in front of the bungalow.
Breakfast, healthy, organic and homemade (cakes, bread and jam), can be also served in the garden or on the veranda with fine weather.
- Orthopedic, wooden double bed with lattice mattress
- Sink in the room
- Bathroom with shower - hairdryer
- Sheets and towels
- Dishes for a snack on the veranda
- Fresh and warm air conditioning
- Radio – CD
- Kettle with coffee, the and tisana selection
- Private fridge
- Washing machine available
- Baby bed on request - Baby-sitters on payment
- Free concierge service: booking museums, restaurants and to airport shuttle
- Free wireless Internet connection
- Free street parking
The price not include the Rome city tax of 3.5€ by night per person, with a maximun of 10 days to pay at the arrival.
- For the late check in from 21 to 23, there is an extra cost of 25€, after 23 of 50€
Here are some helpful pointers to make your stay more enjoyable:
- Water is drinkable everywhere.
- Do not throw solid objects even if they are small or biodegradable, hair, etc. ... in the sink, in the toilet or in the shower drain.
- For hot water wait a moment because it comes from the house.
- Behind the house there is a fridge available.
- When you exit, leave the doors of the porch or the fly screen closed.
- Do not let the door locked from the inside with the key in the lock.
- There is a fire extinguisher in your room.
- The first aid kit is in the bathroom of the house in the cabinet at the top left.
- Do not light candles or smoking inside the house. You can smoke in the garden: an ashtray will be at your disposal.
- Why the environment is perfect for those who are allergic, do not you welcome dogs and cats in your space.
- It is not allowed to spend the night in visitors without consulting us.
- On the day of departure the room is vacated by 10.00. For those who have a later departure, you can leave your bags in the structure.