Come stay at our cute 1920's bungalow. Less than 2 blocks from the bus and 3 miles to downtown with restaurants, grocery, bars and more within walking distance. Street or driveway parking provided! Cab rides to downtown for around $10. Comfortable for up to four guests with two queen size beds. Stay here and be close to everything while staying in a great, friendly neighborhood.
The house has 2 bedrooms with two queen sized beds. TV and Roku with Amazon Prime, Netflix and HBO Now accounts, wifi, linens, basic toiletries and fully equipped kitchen provided. Steps from Hancock Golf Course, golf or run the trail. Only 3 blocks from 24 Hour Fitness.
You have full access to the front yard and driveway. Enjoy a cup of coffee or cool beverage on the front porch. Backyard is fenced and not included in the rental. We are on site to assist you in the semi-detached back addition.
We live on site and will be available as much or as little as you would like.
Please be aware as there has been some confusion occasionally, we live on the property and share 1 wall with the bungalow. We have two dogs and a cat that live on the property.
We are pretty laid back but expect you to respect our home and belongings. We have a few basic rules.
1. Absolutely no smoking indoors. Please smoke outside. Also, please pick up your cigarette butts and throw them in the trash.
2. No pets. We have two dogs which will be kept in the back yard. In extreme circumstances we may be able to work something out.
3. No downloading porn or pirated music, please.
4. Please hang your towels or put them in the hamper if they are dirty.
5. We want your stay to be a good one. Please talk to us if you have a problem and we will do our best to fix it.
6. Please be respectful of our neighbors. No loud parties, etc.
8. Maximum of 4 guests total, including children and infants.