Simply furnished, cosy 2-room apartment with terrace and a small garden (incl. garden furniture).
- Living room with 2 beds (2x 90cm) and a high resolution satellite TV (Swiss and German channels)
- Bedroom with a double bed (bed linen included)
- fully furnished kitchen with 3 hot plates, oven, coffee machine, water boiler, fondue and raclette set
- bathroom with WC, bathtub/shower and hair dryer, towels
- Free WIFI
- Free parking space (garage)
- on request: baby bed
- Dogs are allowed for 5$ extra per day (to be paid in cash after arrival)
- smoking is allowed on the garden terrace, but not inside the apartment
I have always lived in my home town Zurich, except for a few months of language studies in the USA (San Diego) and Italy (Rome) – and of course a lot of travelling whenever possible. Travelling is my true passion. I love exploring other cultures and meeting local people, whether in exciting cities or in the relaxing countryside. I was also very lucky to find a job in the travel industry: I work in a PR agency specialised in tourism. Besides travelling, I’m also interested in good food, literature & documentaries, interior design, photography, nature and an eco-friendly lifestyle.
Unfortunately my own apartment in Zurich is too small to host travellers, but I am very happy to be chosen by my grandma to manage the bookings of her quiet little holiday apartment in the beautiful mountains near Davos.