STR15-0468. This studio apartment has historic flavor but is new. Not a "Tiny House", but like one as it's designed with space usage and function at the forefront, (400 sq ft includes loft). The ladder is steep but there is a sofa bed on the main floor.... The space is not suited for those who have mobility issues, are very large or tall. The studio is IN Downtown Bend and is .6 miles from Wall and Bond St which is often considered "THE Downtown".
1. Check in after 3PM PST and check out before 11AM PST. No late check-outs, you must depart at the appropriate time. (If you would like an earlier check-in, please ask.)
2. No smoking under any circumstances.
3. PARKING - There is parking for (3) cars directly in front of the house. Please DO NOT park in front of neighboring houses. There is an abundance of parking at the east end of the street near the Taco Stand. There are 2 off-street parking spaces (via the alley) behind the house next to the studio. A parking diagram will be left in the studio to clarify any ambiguities.
4. The kitchen is very well appointed with dishes, pots, pans, and most basics for cooking (oil, spices, sugar, etc.). Please leave a note if you notice something in the house needs to be replaced and please replace anything that you use most or all of. Thank you!
REASONS WHY SOME OR ALL OF YOUR DEPOSIT MAY BE WITHHELD:
- Leaving the studio VERY dirty.
- General damages that mean we have to replace something.