Large, quiet and comfortable second floor apartment, conveniently located for Edinburgh's city centre.
The stylish, self-catering apartment features two bedrooms (one with en-suite shower room), a spacious living area, a fully-equipped kitchen and a separate bathroom. There is fast, free wi-fi internet throughout the flat.
The living area benefits from a beautiful feature window, a dining area, a comfy sofa and armchair, and a flat screen TV.
The adjoining kitchen is fully equipped with a fan oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer, toaster, and Nespresso machine. (Please note there is no microwave oven.)
The main bedroom features a comfortable double bed, spacious wardrobe with mirror doors and an en-suite WC with a powerful shower.
The second bedroom contains a single bed and a treadmill.
The second bathroom contains a loo, washbasin and bathtub.
Towels and fresh bedlinen are provided, as are hand soap, shampoo and shower gel.
The apartment has its own parking space in a secure indoor garage, making it ideal if you're coming to Edinburgh by car. The car parking space is not the largest in the world, so if you have a huge car or a van you might struggle to fit into it.
The lift takes you directly from the parking area to the main door of the apartment. It's worth noting, however, that the lift does not stop at the main front entrance to the building.
As I am frequently traveling in and out of Edinburgh, I currently have an agency taking care of all my bookings and looking after my guests' needs. They are very professional and experienced with Airbnb, so they will take good care of you!
Check-in time is after 3pm and check-out time is before 11am.
Please note that you will be charged £100 for lost keys, so please be careful with them.
The apartment does not have a microwave oven or dishwasher.
- Please treat the home as you would your own.
- Please respect the neighbours, and do not make significant noise or play loud music after 10pm.
- No parties
- No extra guests
- If guests lock themselves out of the property OR they do not place keys in the lockbox at checkout, a £50 fee will apply. If a guest loses a set of keys during their stay, an £100 fee will apply.
- When leaving the property please make sure you lock the door and all the windows and you switch off the heating and the hobs.
- Indoor shoes/slippers preferred