The Shanti Oasis is located on a hill in Sag Harbor. It is walking distance from Main St (18 min) We offer three separate bedroom listings. This eastern bedroom is full of natural light, gentle breezes with tree top views. The spacious Sunrise Room has a queen bed and day bed resting on hardwood floor, comfortable for three people. Ceiling fan or air conditioner available for your comfort. Shared bath is strategically located between the bedrooms for privacy.
The Shanti Oasis is furnished in a minimalist manner, so it is suitable for guests who want to feel like they are in their own space. The nature views from every room is pleasing to the eye, restores balance and evokes a sense of calm.
We are very close to the Village of Sag Harbor, yet very private and quiet.
Walking distance to Haven Beach and to Main Street in the Village.
Calming retreat like space - perfect for three! The Sunrise Room shares a hallway (full) bath. You will have use of communal spaces: living room, dining room, kitchen (light food storage, and beverage... no cooking), screened in porch and beautiful outdoor gardens.
I'll be available if needed and may be present during my guest's stay.
When you arrive to the property you will be greeted by a Property Manager or given a code to retrieve keys from the lock-box. Since we will be waiting for you, please call us when you are in route to the property and if there are any changes in your arrival time.
It is preferable, if you are driving, to arrive before sunset if you are unfamiliar with the Hampton winding country roads. Please telephone us for guidance.
Be respectful to other guests and the neighbors. This is a smoke free house. Guests enjoy the serenity and calming atmosphere. Enjoy the quiet common shared spaces.
· Please remove your shoes upon entry – shoes are not to be worn in the house at any time.
· There is absolutely NO SMOKING! - Smoking is not allowed inside the property – if it appears smoking has taken place you will forfeit your Security/Damage Deposit.
· No loitering outside in front of the property or on the stairs at any time.
· No pets are allowed on the premises at any time.
· Please be respectful to the neighbors by keeping the noise levels moderate to low at all time while outside enjoying the backyard garden.
· For security reasons the front doors must remain closed and securely locked at all times.
I'm a life learner of all things spiritual. Executive - grandmother, mother, daughter, sister, friend and counselor to many, I am a fabulous whole foods cook, herbalist, and martial art practitioner of Karate, Tai Chi and Aikido. I also love to garden and dance! I traveled to Paris three years ago and stayed in a wonderful flat that my daughters booked through Airbnb. That experience gave us the idea to share our tranquil space. Live in joy, adventure and serenity!