Private room available with a REAL QUEEN-SIZED BED on the West side of Indy in a quiet and safe neighborhood. It's a safe, cozy home in the suburbs of Indy! :)
Suburbs = safe neighborhood + plenty of FREE street parking. Only an easy 15 minutes away from Downtown Indianapolis. I'd love to know what brings you to Indy when submitting an inquiry/request! Thanks :)
15 min from airport/downtown/Riley/Eskenazi Hospital
5 min from IU West Hospital
5 min from Kroger/Meijer/Target/many eateries
Queen size bed in a private room in a lovely and cozy home. Internet and laundry available. Equipped kitchen. Free street parking right outside the home. Easy 15-20 min drive (straight down 10th) into Downtown. 1 mile from IU West Campus. Groceries and TONS of quick eateries close by.
Kitchen, Laundry, finished basement, dining area, living room, backyard
As much or as little depending on guest preference and my work schedule.
No smoking or recreational drugs on premises
- Shoes off in the home please and be nice & respectful :)
- Feel free to use dishes and other kitchen items but please clean up after yourself in a timely manner
- please don't forget to lock the door on your way out
- no smoking, drugs on the premises; alcohol in modest amounts are fine :)
- please note that the fridge and freezer needs an extra "nudge" to make sure they are, in fact, completely closed!
For the long term guests:
- no additional overnight guests unless otherwise discussed in advance with me please
- trash day is Monday so please have all the trash ready Sun night!
- I try to recycle - bottles, papers, cardboard, plastic, glass go into the boxes next to the trash can :)
I love to eat and try new foods so my favorite place to visit in the US is none other than NYC for that purpose! I love getting a good night's sleep. That's hard to come by these days now that I'm an adult. But when I do get to sleep in, I do take advantage :) A well rested soul can live more fully.