Location, location, location! Have you ever wanted to stay at the beach, so close that all you have to do is step out the front door into the sunshine and cross Pacific Coast Highway? Without paying those exorbitant hotel room prices? Now you can!
* Huntington Beach is known as surf city and this room/home is right next to it all. Surfing, shopping, great restaurants, local breweries/bars, beach volleyball, farmer's markets, classic cars, etc... is all available in this town, even more available by bike or car.
* Front door is ~100 feet from PCH, the beach, the waves, the pier, the sunny blue skies, etc..
* The front patio (12" wood bar-top running the width of the house with 30" high bar stools), the living room windows, and the front windows have a view of palm trees, ocean/waves, and the beautiful HB Pier.
This Listing Includes:
* Private Room (1 bed which can sleep 1-2 people) in a 2-bedroom apartment (dimensions of bedroom are roughly 9' x 13'). I or a long term renter stay in the other bedroom and I currently live most of the time there.
* Clean sheets, memory foam pillows.
* Clean, Fluffy/Soft Towels
* Shared bathroom (you only share it with me) with tub and tall showerhead. Simple, older, but clean/functional.
* Internet/Wifi through Verizon Fiber Optic (VERY fast)
* 60" HDTV (with high quality audio system with center channel and 12" subwoofer) in living room with a hearty selection of channels, DVR, movies on demand, etc... (paid content is your responsibility)
* Access to the fully prepped kitchen with waffle maker, crock pot, rice cooker, pots/pans, etc... I enjoy cooking and if I'm around I'd be happy to share a meal with you.
* In-house clothes washer/dryer.
* 5 burner BBQ
* 1 minute walk to CVS as well as even closer to the local taco place and the local coffee, Acai bowl, and Donut shop. Local favorites.
* 2 minute walk to the beach and the pier!
* 3 min walk to Main St. (Shopping/Restaurants/Bars/Clubs)
* Surfers welcome, there are surfboard and wetsuit rentals as well as lessons available within short walking distance.
* Parking is free public parking on the street (please read street signs as there is bi-monthly street sweeping).
* Pets may be allowed, but would be additional and must be discussed beforehand.
Everything listed in the space, including full access to the living room with microfiber sectional sofa, a desk with a view of the ocean/pier, the front patio with BBQ and 12" bar/counter top running the perimeter.
I'm a working professional and also do some contract work managing and dealing for my friend's casino events company, so I'm available to interact with you as much (or as little) as my schedule and your wishes coincide.
On the weekends I like to be active and go down to the beach, frisbee golf, play beach volleyball, hike, bodysurf, freedive, etc... You are welcome to join me on any of these activities.
If you like to meet successful, happy, friendly people, I'm happy to introduce you to my friends and be your resource and guide to all that Huntington Beach has to offer.
You will NOT find a place closer to everything in Huntington Beach!
The Shorebreak Hotel across the street has single bed rooms with NO view going for $270-$370 a night for Friday/Saturday rates, even higher for a room with a view. Stay with me and you'll get it all plus a kitchen, living room, patio with BBQ and counter/bar top, plus in-house laundry!
NOTE: This can be a loud area during the day especially during the summer. Considerably quieter at night, but if you are a light sleeper I don't recommend you stay here as occasionally noise from Harleys on PCH can awaken light sleepers.
1. Please rinse off sand before coming inside, their is a hose on the side of the house near the side door.
2. Please put things back where you found them. Please turn off lights and appliances when you step out.
3. Please clean up after yourself, the cleaning fee is reasonable as I expect to clean linens, towels, and other normal items, not thoroughly clean the whole place.
4. Please let me know if you need something or have a question. I can't help with something I'm not aware of.
5. Have FUN! I love living this close to the beach but one of the best parts is other people joining in the fun and experiencing the best my place and town have to offer.
I'm a Southern California native but grew up bilingual thanks to my parents that met through the Peace Corps. I've been fortunate enough to travel through quite a few states as well as a handful of countries in South and Central America and want to add more countries/continents.
I've lived in Huntington Beach since walking past my place in 2004 and being amazed at the location and the neighborhood. I love my neighbors, friends, and the area I live. I've managed to make many connections in this city and enjoy hosting new people in multiple listings and have realized that networking and meeting new people is one of the best things in the world!