Two bedroom flat spread over the top two floors of a large victorian conversion. Light, spacious, well furnished and amazing views over the Hackney marshes nature reserve and the beautiful Springfield Park. Free on street parking.
Spread over the top two floors of a lovely victorian conversion, it's a really spacious and welcoming house with lots of light and space.
- Bright and spacious living and dining room, with large comfortable sofa, arm chair and dining table to seat four, and stereo system.
- Kitchen, fully equipped with washing machine, oven, and all necessary cooking and dining equipment
- Bathroom, with bath/shower
- Master bedroom: Double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers for storage, and great views over North London
- Second bedroom: Double bed, chest of drawers, rail, and beautiful sunrise views over marshes and springfield park
The house is lovingly furnished and decorated with personal belongings, books, plants and art works and feels really homely and welcoming.
Guest have sole use of the flat and all amenties (excluding the locked third bedroom shown on floor plan which is personal storage). There is no access to the balcony shown on the floor plan as this was walled over by previous owner.
We will be available to show guests around the flat and share any tips or advice on the area, or getting around, and be on call in the event of any issues.
We offer discount on the nightly rate for extended stays.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FLAT IS LET ON A SHORT-TERM BASIS AS A FULLY FURNISHED HOME - IT IS OCCUPIED THE REST OF THE YEAR SO CONTAINS MANY BOOKS, ORNAMENTS AND PERSONAL POSSESSIONS.
No smoking inside.
No parties or guests in the house (this is a residential street with neighbours below and families on each side so we ask you keep noise levels down in the evening and don't bring guests back)
If the rules on entertaining, noise, or smoking are broking and we recieved complaints from our neighbours we'll have to ask guests to leave.
We can discuss pets.
No more than four guests
There is one additional room located on the lower floor (marked as bedroom three) that will contain our personal belongings whilst renting that will be locked and not open to guests.
We ask guests to leave the flat as tidy possible when they leave- please wash any dishes- but the sheets/hoovering etc will of course be done by a cleaner after.