Cozy, quiet and comfortable apartment in a brand new building located in the safe and cool neighborhood Condesa, which is full of all kind of restaurants, coffee shops, entertainment, shops, quaint walking and cycling areas, good means of transportation and close to most important museums, cultural centers, libraries and huge National Auditorium.
The building is located at the end of a small street surrounded by traditional colonial houses. One open bedroom, one bathroom and an open-plan kitchen / dining / living room. Special qualities include floor tiles designed by well known Mexican artist Francisco Toledo across the flat and the bathroom 3m high ceilings with exposed timber beams and private terrace.
The kitchen is fully equipped with conventional gas stove, refrigerator, electric oven and all kitchen ware. TV and DVD player with cable in the living room. The bedroom has a queen bed.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
• Private secured gate with guardian
• Central patio and roof terrace
• Cable TV with more than 240 channels
• Wi-Fi 30 megas
• Fresh bedding and one towel per guest.
• Portable electric floor-heater (no central heating in Mexico)
September 2014, thinking on comfort of our guest, we renovated the mattress for a Queen Size Spring Air, characterized by excellent quality, soft and durable.
We have also renovated the pillows, with the following features: antibacterial, anti-mite, hypoallergenic. Made from 100% cotton.
1. Absolutely NO parties
2. No smoking
3. If your stay is over 3 days, please take out your garbage at least every third day
4. If your stay is over 5 days, you need to pay for house cleaning usd $20 at least one day per week.
5. Please ensure the lights and water are turned off every time you leave a room and/or the flat.
6. Treat it like it were your own
7. Try to leave the flat as you received it
I´m an Italian-Mexican and my wife is from Argentina. We both work on advertising. We love to travel and feel good wherever we go. We are always willing to help you and recommend the best places to visit and eat in México City and surroundings. We´ll do our best to make your stay here as pleasant as possible.