Private cabin on 4 acres, 500 sq. ft. deck with fabulous view of Beaver Lake. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, full kitchen. Hot tub, parking, off paved road, 15 minutes to downtown. 3 Flat screens, gas grille, deck furniture. Easy lake access. A true getaway
This is not one of a string of rental cabins, it stands alone on almost 4 acres with a view that will leave you awe struck. I have rates for as little as two guests, up to 6, and even 8. The hot tub is brand new, and I have enough parking to accommodate your boat trailers. Full kitchen and gas grille on the deck means you don't have to go anywhere, just kick back and relax.
Two guests, one bedroom/living area, kitchen/conversation area, and one bath. Both upper and lower decks, the hot tub ($35 for three days) private parking, and total privacy. Larger parties have two or even three bedrooms, and there is even a roll out couch for a couple of extra guests.
I have lived in Eureka since 1971, and can be real helpful with restaurant recommendations, places to go and see, a tour of Eureka Springs, or I can provide total privacy, your choice.
1. A $100 refundable damage deposit is required for every reservation.
2. The cabin must be returned to the condition you found it when you arrived. Bed clothes stacked on the bed, towels & wash cloths placed on the shower floor. Floors swept, and kitchen clean with dishes cleaned and placed in respective cabinets.
3. There is a $10 per night per pet charge, and animals are not allowed on furniture or beds, and must never be left alone in the cabin unless in a cage. Droppings must be picked up from the yard.
4. Everyone using the hot tub must shower before entering. Body oil, hair products, and makeup ruin the filter and leave a dirty ring around the tub. This is the most common way to loose your refundable damage deposit.
5. We are on a septic system so nothing gets flushed except toilet paper. No Kleenex, paper towels, feminine products, etc. etc.
6. Close doors and turn off lights to help conserve energy.
7. Everyone must have a wonderful time.