Lula's Bed & Breakfast offers clean, quiet, cozy rooms just outside of town with:
- air conditioning
- private bathrooms with hot water
- ceiling fan
- room safe
... all in a place that feels like home!
Our home has 4 triple bedrooms (a double bed, a single bed, and a fold out chair: sleeps 4 max) and 3 double rooms (a double bed: sleeps 2 max). Each room in our home has it's own private bathroom with hot water, air conditioning, a ceiling fan and room safe.
Our rates are: $77/night for 2 people in a room, $88/night for 3 people in a room, and $99 for 4 people in a room. This price includes tax and breakfast.
Located at North and 6th, we are close enough that a short walk will have you in the center of town, but far enough away that we offer a quiet place to rest and relax.
For more availability, rates, and questions, email us from our website.
- Your own private bath with hot water
- Air conditioning
- Small wet-bar with refrigerator, sink, dishes, and a microwave
- Upstairs and downstairs porch
We live in our home. We are here daily and available in the mornings during breakfast for suggestions of daily activities.
Our house has several rooms and prices are based on how many people are in one room.
$77/night for 2 people (in a double or triple room)
$88/night for 3 people (in a triple room)
$99/night for 4 people (in a triple room)
This listing is for a double with 1 or 2 guest.
If we seem booked for the dates you want, or if you require a triple for two, three, or four people, please email us from our website for details.
A minimum stay of 3 nights is required over holidays.
- No unregistered guest upstairs
- Check-out before 11am
- Check-in after 1pm
- Breakfast 7:30-9:30am
- NO SMOKING (by law)
- $150 cleaning fee for smoking in room
- Clothes line upstairs on upstairs back porch for wet clothes
- Quiet Hours: 10p-7a
- Lost or non-returned keys: Room $15 Safe $50
- Do not remove room towels - Beach towels available