Stunning 2 Bedroom apartment with delightful sweeping city views. Surrounded by landscaped gardens, just catch an elevator to a variety of restaurants, vibrant cafes, a 25m lap pool, gym or sauna. Free & secure visitor parking. Located 500m from Tooronga station.
Spectacular 2 bedroom apartment with stunning skyline views of Melbourne and the surrounding leafy suburbs. Only 500 metres from Tooronga Train Station and right next to the Monash Freeway for easy access to the city. Includes a Gym, Pool & Sauna.
* 2 Bedrooms
* Master Bedroom - Queen Size Bed
* Second Bedroom - Double Bed
* 1 Bathroom
* Open Plan Living / Dining Area
* Two Balconies, 1 large balcony (Located off the Living Room) and 1 smaller balcony (Located off the Master Bedroom)
* Free Wifi
* Fisher & Paykel Washing Machine & Dryer
* Modern Kitchen, Bosch Appliances
* Cooking Utensils, Cookware, Dishes, Cutlery
* Towels & Bed Linen provided
* Intercom System
* Free Parking available, located in Guest Parking Lot
* Medicine / First Aid cabinet
* Hair Dryer
* Complimentary Tea, Spices and other cooking necessities
The complex is extremely secure and you will need a swipe key to access the residential areas of the Tooronga complex.
Guests will have access to the entire complex.
The complex has a fully equipped gym, 25m lap pool and large sauna. The Tooronga shopping centre is directly underneath the apartment building and has an amazing flagship supermarket (Open until midnight every night), over 25 speciality stores, including a butcher, greengrocer, bakery, a variety of cafe's and restaurants.
The complex also has shared landscaped gardens which includes a shared herb garden.
* No noise after 10pm. Please respect others in the apartment complex.
* Smoking out on the balcony is allowed. Please remember to place your butts in the ashtray and close the windows when smoking.
* Sorry, pets are not allowed.
* Please do not have guests back to the apartment.
* No parties or gatherings
* Please turn off all lights, A/C, heaters, fans when leaving the apartment.
* Please move all furniture back to it's original position when you depart.
I am more than happy to show guests how to access the apartment facilities and give a tour around the complex. I'm also here if you need any tips or help regarding the area. I've lived around this area for almost my entire life so I know it pretty well. If you'd like to explore and discover it for yourself, that's absolutely fine too!
I will arrange to be at the apartment upon your arrival to give you your swiper and key.
If there are issues, I am available on my mobile phone at any time.
Blake here and it's nice to meet you!
Living in the sporting and cultural hub of Australia has it's perks. It's a great city to visit and an even better one to live in. I look forward to sharing it with you!
See you soon :-)