A quiet retreat to enjoy the great outdoors and get away from city life! Steps from the National Forest, close to ski resorts and Big Bear Lake. Located in a peaceful residential neighborhood, you'll feel a million miles away!
This is a 2 story traditional ski chalet built in 1966. I've kept the 60's vibe with retro and antique furniture, wood-burning fireplace and cedar-lined sauna bathroom, but added all the modern comforts. The kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher, microwave, stove-oven, coffee maker. There is a Washer/Dryer in the downstairs bedroom.
Each bedroom has a queen bed and the living room sofa has a full-size pullout.
Part of the living space is outdoors as well, with the addition of a 500 sf deck to enjoy the sunlit afternoons!
Guests have access to entire home save for the owner's closet. Everything is provided as far as personal needs, save for food and firewood.
Keys are provided in the lockbox by the front door. Code will be given after booking. Once you've booked, I'll provide an information packet to help with any questions and give tips on activities and the town itself.
I am always available via email, and if you have any problems or questions during your stay, you can shoot me a text or phone call.
Check out the(website hidden)page for more photos:
• Everything is provided at the cabin when you arrive save for firewood and food.
• There’s a corner store called Community Market at Green Way and Big Bear Blvd. for basic needs if you don’t want to travel far. They’re great over there, and a short 10 min walk!
• The oven is a little tricky. Please read the instructions on the wall by the spice rack in the kitchen before using.
• The front outside light and deck lights are motion sensitive so please leave them switched on when you go.
• The living room lamp is on a timer. Feel free to disconnect it for your convenience, just plug it back in when you leave.
• You can leave the trash in the can outside at the street; they pick up on Monday. There is a recycling center to dump plastic, glass, etc. in town. It’s off Big Bear Blvd. at 41970 Garstin Dr.
• The dial to control the front wall heater is at the bottom of the unit. Please leave the front heater at “Low” and the back thermostat at “55” when you go.
• Leave the house key in the lock box when you go.
Occupancy max is 6, however, I charge $25 extra for each adult past occupancy of 4. Please treat the place as your own and leave the property as you found it.
Please do not put or pour any debris, grease, paper towels, Q-tips, tampons, newspaper, food, or any other matter in the sink drain or toilets.
Pets are not allowed, unless discussed and approved of by me first.
NO smoking in the house.
This property is for private and recreational use only. Absolutely NO rentals to businesses or individuals for commercial use. NO Exceptions