This Old Town historical corner apartment has been totally restructured and renewed with contemporary hand crafted furniture and designer items, offering you the highest standards only 50m away from the Royal Castle square, Cathedral, buses & trams.
This apartment has all you need to make you spend a very enjoyable stay, even if the weather is not great:
- it is on quiet Piwna street (most tourists take Swietojanska when entering the Old Town), and the bedroom is on a very small quiet pedestrian path which is the only part of the Old Town filmed by Polanski in The Pianist.
- It is comfortable with a top mattress for the brand new queen size bed, high end convertible leather sofa (queen size as well), great bar chairs, XL tropical rain shower etc.
- It has all the amenities you can wish: State of the art 47' Led TV, DVDs and DVD player for rainy days, Bluetooth sound system, Wi-Fi, 200 TV channels including Canal Plus and HBO (films in original version available).
- Kitchen and Bathroom have it all, going as far as including a hair straightener for ladies, a phone charger, or a steam cooker in the oven... We have also left tea, coffee, sugar, oil, salt, etc for you.
- At your disposal, you will also find a home made booklet featuring background information about the apartment, how to use each device at your disposal, and a useful list of the best shops, restaurants and cafes in the area or in greater Warsaw that we have personnally tried and liked.
- The living room is, facing south but its 80cm thick walls protect it from the heat of summer and the cold of winter.
After living abroad for 7 years in more than 20 countries as a journalist, I would be very happy to receive you in Paris and give you the chance to discover my hometown, the City of Lights in the best conditions, just as I have experienced other countries and cities in the past.
Iwona and I are able to speak French, English, German, Italian, Spanish and Polish to make communication as easy as possible.