*** Book NOW for Xmas/NYE in Sydney ***
Enjoy my comfortable clean double room, large bathroom, fresh towels, AC, Wifi, sunny backyard, kitchen & washing machine in spacious townhouse. 5 mins walk to park, Shops & Cafes, 2 mins to Bus stop. 40 mins to city, Sydney Harbour & beaches.
One large fully furnished bedroom available in a 3 bedroom townhouse with very large bathroom share with one other Airbnb guest (clean female). Your room has its own TV, floor to ceiling and wall to wall mirrored wardrobe incl shelves, reverse cycle AC and free WIFI. Study chair/desk if required.
Come stay and enjoy this beautifully presented 3 bedroom townhouse in Botany, conveniently located near public transport to city, beaches and airport.
You are well positioned to enjoy all that Sydney has to offer; restaurants, cafes, galleries, our beautiful harbour and beaches. The place is 12 km from the hustle and bustle of Central Business District, Central Station and Opera House.
My home is only 3.7 kms from the Domestic Airport and 6.4 kms from the International Airport - $15 in a taxi from Domestic Terminal.
If you would like to stay with me, in your initial request please include some information about yourself and why you are planning on visiting Sydney so I know who I will be sharing my home with.
The townhouse has an internal laundry and modern kitchen. Main living area includes dining table and very comfy lounge, a TV with a selection of movies and TV shows is available should you need to chill-out from a busy day of sightseeing or work.
High speed wireless internet is included.
About your host: Scottish, have lived in Sydney since Sept 2000, very friendly and easy going and will create a relaxing and ambient environment. Please get in contact with me before booking so I get to know something about you and can answer any questions you may have and can give you some information about things you may like to do/see whilst you are here. I am friendly, happy and a relaxed person who enjoys travelling and meeting people. I am happy to provide some recommendations for where to go in Sydney and give you tips on the latest hot restaurants, or bars if that is more your thing.
I have a very friendly small dog (long haired Chihuahua) called Molly who would love to hang out with you if you care to let her.
About the townhouse:
- strictly non smoking inside (smoking outside if perfectly fine)
- very safe and secure
- no street noise
- a large peaceful backyard with decking, outdoor seating, table/chairs and Webber BBQ
- private parking but if spaces taken by neighbours, there's safe parking on street
- Queen bed (good quality bed linen included) with two bedside tables with drawers
- built in wardrobe with mirrored doors and shelves
- Colour TV
- laptop desk / chair if preferred (TV can be removed)
Living / dining room:
- 54 inch Plasma 3D TV
- Blu-ray player
- Wii and playstation
- Wireless internet connection (free)
- 8 seater dining table and chairs;
- shower with strong water pressure and lots of hot water
- fresh bath towels
- separate large bathtub
- Full use of kitchen with all the mod cons
- Gas stove, electric oven/grill
- Lots of appliances
- kettle, toaster, George Forman grill and NutriBullet
- crockery and cutlery, glass wear, etc
- front loading washing machine
- free washing powder
- clothes line available
- iron and ironing board
Cooking facilities, Wifi, Internal Laundry, TV in room
Depending on your wants and needs happy to offer travel advice when I can, share a meal if appropriate. On week day nights I like to wind down and chill after busy day at work and often do so in my bedroom.
I will give you all the information to get here.
Out & About: more information
TRAIN: From the airport, take the Airport Line (green) and disembark at Green Square Station (3rd stop from International Airport Station). Pick up the 310 bus to Eastgardens (15 mins).
BUS: Take 310 Bus Route to the city. This is a 30-minute bus ride to Central Station. If you want to head to CDB or Circular Quay, from the stop you get off, take the next bus to city (very frequent). Cruise along Elizabeth Street all the way to the city. There is a FREE shuttle around town (Green Bus Route 555) that runs every ten minutes and travels on a loop from Central Station to Circular Quay via Elizabeth and George Streets. It is like getting a free city tour. Get on and hop off anytime. Explore then wait for the next shuttle.
As always, you can take the free shuttle (Green Bus Route 555) from Central Station/Chinatown Sydney. See Circular Quay, Opera House, Centrepoint etc. Centennial Park and Fox Studios are close by too.
DRIVE: There is visitors parking on site that is available on a first-come-first-serve basis. There is also plenty of free street parking
Shopping / Leisure Activities:
You can arrange a half-day tour around some premium outlet shopping in Alexandria (only 15 mins by bus) and find many popular brand names
The place is close only a 15-minute bus ride to outlet shopping district located in Alexandria District. 10 mins walk to Botany for shops, cafes, restaurants, pubs. Bondi/Coogee/Maroubra beaches can be easily accessed by couple of bus rides. Newtown is close by as well (couple of bus rides 310 then 370) where you can find good food and plenty of cheap eats. Email me and I would be happy to answer your questions/inquiries. My goal is to make your stay the most memorable in Sydney.
Here below are some simple rules to make your stay more comfortable:
- Please NO smoking inside, outside in backyard is fine
- Please be considerate of our neighbours so no loud music, shouting etc.
- Key replacement $50
- No guests/visitors without approval.
- No parties OR drugs
- I'm happy for you to store food and drinks in the fridge.
- Please be quiet if coming home after 10pm
- Neat & tidy policy - please keep the common areas neat and tidy.
- Check In and Check out times may be flexible.
- Contact me to arrange key pickup
- strictly no pets
- $30 Cleaning fee applies
- All windows and balcony door must be locked when you leave.
- Please, its MANDATORY to email me copies of passport for international guest or any identification upon arrival / and driver’s license for locals ( Australia wide ) pls. for duty of care and security
I am originally from Scotland and immigrated to Sydney in 2000 after enjoying a 3-month holiday here, fell in love with the city and Australia so found a job here and became an Australian citizen in 2006.
I have a small dog called Molly who will very much welcome you too!. I am very friendly and sociable and will do my best to make your stay as comfortable as possible offering local knowledge to help you maximise your stay in Sydney.