BEFORE your visit please:
- keep in touch about arrival times to make sure there is someone at home when you arrive. Phone contact is safer, especially if booking less than 24 hours ahead.
- let me know if you need early or late check in and check out. Usually not a problem.
DURING your visit please:
- no smoking in the house: covered back yard and garden available.
- try not to disturb others sleeping at night; keeping late noise behind closed doors helps.
- avoid food in bedrooms if possible; you are welcome to use the breakfast room/dining room, and kitchen (including cupboard space/fridge if you need).
- avoid travel bags and suitcases on beds.
HOUSEWORK for longer stays: vacuum available for use during stay. Clean linen and towel on request.
I have an attractive and unusual house (built as a family home and GP surgery in the 1930's) in a nice residential area with very good transport links.
At present I share the house with two friendly professional lodgers, and am enjoying being an AirBnB host.
For me the best part of Airbnb is sharing stories. As my host in Powys and now friend Tim said it's the new hitch hiking.
(PLEASE NOTE: in accordance with AirBnB safety advice if you are making an enquiry please say a bit about yourself on your profile and provide verifications. If you prefer to give me that information privately please include it with your enquiry message. Thanks.)