Shelley Studio offers a tranquil retreat, close to town and our pristine beaches The private studio is tastefully furnished and you will have quality cotton linen and towels + own modern en suite bathroom + own entrance
* spacious * airy * sunny
* not a party house and neighbours need to be respected
* non - smoking strictly (OK on patio, away from doors)
* no pets
* please always wash beach sand off off feet at patio
* bikes, when used, are the responsibility and risk of guests (no beach use)
* sorry, no additional people (max is definitely 2)
* sorry but NO Schoolies
* all used glasses, crockery, cutlery etc taken, washed and exchanged for fresh items daily - this washing up all the host's responsibility
* when closing curtains, be careful of fan if turned on
* USB charger socket for you convenience incorporated in wall plug at cupboard door
* on departure please ensure you leave the studio in the good order as you found it on check in - thank you
Hi there, I am Donald and have lived in brilliant Byron Bay for 15 years. Having been in the marketing world in Sydney with large Corporates I bailed out and moved up north. I now run my own marketing consultancy business.
I enjoy meeting people and have done a lot of traveling around the globe. When I first came to Byron I did tourist bus driving so can give you plenty of local info, if you wish.
I am interested in reading, the arts and listen to plenty of the great live music Byron has on offer (if I am heading out to listen to a good band you are welcome to join me.)
I keep fit paddling my kayak in the surf as well as bush walking and cycling. Am also a bit of a rugby union tragic, being and former player.
I am easy going and do not take myself (or life) too seriously.
I spend a fair amount of time away from the house so you will probably not see that much of me unless there is information or anything else you require. I always have my mobile with me.