Room with 2 single beds, window, clear and cool. Our apartment is at Asa Norte, near to the center of the city, 15 min by car (30 min by feet) to the stadium, to UnB, the "Esplanada dos Ministérios", and major city monuments.
The room has 2 single beds, windows and a wardrobe. It's a 3 bedroom (1 atelier) apartment with 1 bathroom, living room, kitchen and service area. The apartment is at the second floor and has no elevator.
Be free to use the kitchen, the living/dinning room and the washing machine. We have wi-fi available.
We live here and we'll be interacting all the time. Uirá works as designer at home.
We can arrange an extra mattress on the floor for a third person in your group.
Ask about transpostation to/from airport/bus station. If we´re available, would be a pleasure and we won´t charge you!
1. We are a gay couple living with 2 little dogs. We love them and they are the owners of the place! They are very sociable, then come only if you like dogs.
2. We would like if you are open to talk, interact and change experiences, trying to learn our culture and teach yours... We're very open minded, but smoking is not allowed inside. :)
3. Strictly NO smoking
4. Moderated alcoholic comsumption are allowed
5. Pets are not allowed (because 2 are enought!)
6. We kindly ask the guest not to entering the apartment with hard shoes such as sneakers and boots. This request is for keeping the house clean and neat for better comfort.
7. Excessive noise is not permitted after 10:00 pm.
8. Only the guest are authorized to use the apartment facilities. The entrance of other people is subjected to the owner’s permission. The act of not compliance with this rule will result in loss of the accommodation and use of police force if necessary.
We're a gay couple (35 and 29yo) from Brazil. We work in the public sector and as fashion designer and we love to travel!
We like to go to bars, restaurants, movies and meet new people. That´s why we like AirBnb! It give us opportunities to meet local people at the places we visit and people from all over the world at our place.