A Geo Mara Managed Exclusive, 3 Bedroom Luxuriously Fully Furnished Apartment, conveniently located on Mombasa Rd, behind Gateway Mall , within 20 mins of Nairobi's CBD and 5 Minutes from the Syokimau Railway Station and JKIA Airport.
Our apartment is meant to be functional, cozy and most important - homely. Great for those who need a place close to the Airport and CBD, either on a short term stay or simply on transition to their next destination.
- Wireless Internet
- Full-size dinning room with table and seating for 4
- Living room Lounge features a sectional sofa
- 36" HD LD Samsung TV Cable Channels (DSTV)
- Modern 3 bedroom, Master Ensuite with Queen size bed, Guest Bedroom with Queen Size Bed and double Decker full size beds respectively.. It comfortably sleeps 6 people. It has a total of two bathrooms with one powder stand in the hallway. All have hot water.
-Balcony/Laundry Washroom Area
- kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances: Stove, Pots/Pans, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishes, Utensils
- Gated Community Apt Complex with Security manned Gate 24/7 and Extra Gated Court within
- Full Size Basketball Court with Children Play Area
You would be hard pressed to find a better rental, in a better location and at similar price!
Guests have access to everything in the apartment. During the duration of your stay, this is your house, please treat it as you will treat your own.
We hold our guests privacy (URL HIDDEN) most cases we will stay away, so that you can enjoy the quiet tranquility the neighborhood offers, however we are only a phone call away if you ever need us..we are proud of our country and many unique experiences & rich culture that if offers, we will be elated to share with you any tips or insights that will help you fully enjoy your stay.
Please Note Apartment is located on 5th Floor, water pressure is not as powerful but decent for showers and wash.
2.Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 persons. An additional charge or $20 per person per night for guests in addition to $20 cleaning fee will be assessed.
3. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 2.00 p.m. on _______________ (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at 11 AM. on _____________ (the “Checkout Date”).
4. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
5. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
6.Utilities: The HOMEOWNER will provide THE GUEST with water, electricity, and linens. Electricity usage of upto Kshs 2500 is included for guests staying upto 2 weeks and Kshs 5000 for guests staying upto 4 weeks. Any excessive usage will incur Kshs 8.10 per unit (kwh) payable at check out.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed OR Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. There will be charge of $20 per person per night but not to exceed 8 people.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking: 1 Space Provided.
PARKING – Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is limited daily housekeeping service Mon - Fri. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Bring your own Swimming Pool Towels. Guest is responsible for cleaning supplies such as detergent bleach etc Except for the basic starter kits we do not provide or restock any supplies
9. Any damage to any of the items in the apartment will be charged at full market price of the items. ( A full inventory list will be provided at check in)
10. There is no refund for earlier check outs or unused days. Check in time is 2.00PM and Check out by 11AM unless agreed upon in writing. All Deposits are non refundable except Refundable Damage deposits. (Refunded 5-7 Business Days after check out)
This Rental Agreement and Contract (the “Agreement”) is a legally binding agreement made and entered into as of the Reservation Date written below by and between the undersigned person(s) or company (the “Guest”) and the undersigned owner, manager or agent (“Rental Agent”), pursuant to which the Guest has agreed to rent the residence described below (the “Property”), for the duration of the Rental Term for the Total Rental Fee and other good and valuable consideration as described herein.
Guest agrees that no more than 8 persons shall be permitted on the Property at any time during the Rental Term, all of whom shall comply with the conditions and restrictions imposed upon Guest under this Agreement.
CONDITION AND USE OF PROPERTY
The Property is provided in “as is” condition. Rental Agent shall use its best efforts to ensure the operation of all amenities in the Property, such as internet access, satellite or cable TV access or hot tubs, fireplaces as applicable. Rental Agent shall not be held responsible for such items failure to work, but will make every effort to correct any issues as reported as quickly as possible. Guest acknowledges that use of amenities such as hot tubs, pools, spas, fireplaces, decks, and the like may be potentially dangerous and involve potential risks if improperly used, particularly with regard to children and such use is at the Guest’s own risk.
Guest shall use the Property for residential purposes only and in a careful manner to prevent any damage or loss to the Property and keep the Property in clean and sanitary condition at all times. Guest and any additional permitted guests shall refrain from loud noise and shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor shall Guest use the Property for any immoral, offensive or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law, association rules or ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the Property.
If Guest should fail to comply with the conditions and obligations of this Agreement, Guest shall surrender the Property, remove all Guest’s property and belongings and leave the Property in good order and free of damage. No refund of any portion of the Total Rental Fee shall be made and if any legal action is necessary, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement from the other party for all costs incurred.
ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLEASE
Guest shall not assign or sublease the Property or permit the use of any portion of the Property by other persons who are not family members or guests of the Guest and included within the number of and as permitted occupants under this Agreement.
RISK OF LOSS AND INDEMNIFICATION
Guest agrees that all personal property, furnishings, personal affects and other items brought into the Property by Guest or their permitted guests and visitors shall be at the sole risk of Guest with regard to any theft, damage, destruction or other loss and Rental Agent shall not be responsible or liable for any reason whatsoever.
Guest hereby covenants and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Rental Agent and their agents, owners, successors, employees and contractors from and against any costs, damages, liabilities, claims, legal fees and other actions for any damages, costs, attorneys fees incurred by Guest, permitted guests, visitors or agents, representatives or successors of Guest due to any claims relating to destruction of property or injury to persons or loss of life sustained by Guest or family and visitors of Guest in or about the Property and Guest expressly agrees to save and hold Rental Agent harmless in all such cases.
Guest hereby waives and releases any claims against Rental Agent, the Property owner and their successors, assigns, employees or representatives, officially or otherwise, for any injuries or death that may be sustained by Guest on or near or adjacent to the Property, including any common facilities, activities or amenities. Guest agrees to use any such facilities or amenities entirely at the Guest’s own initiative, risk and responsibility.
ENTRY AND INSPECTION
Rental Agent reserves the right to enter the Property at reasonable times and with reasonable advance notice for the purposes of inspecting the Property or showing the Property to prospective purchasers, renters or other authorized persons. If Rental Agent has a reasonable belief that there is imminent danger to any person or property, Rental Agent may enter the Property without advance notice.
UNAVAILABILITY OF PROPERTY
In the event the Property is not available for use during the Rental Term due to reasons, events or circumstances beyond the control of Rental Agent, Rental Agent will apply due diligence and good faith efforts to locate a replacement property that equals or exceeds the Property with respect to occupancy capacity, location and value that meets the reasonable satisfaction of the Guest. If such replacement property cannot be found and made available, Rental Agent shall immediately return all payments made by the Guest, whereupon this Agreement shall be terminated and Guest and Rental Agent shall have no further obligations or liabilities in any manner pertaining to this Agreement.
ADDITIONAL TERMS TO THE RENAL AGREEMENT
In addition to the standard terms included herein, Guest acknowledges and agrees that the following additional terms and conditions apply to the Guest’s rental of the Property:
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties with regard to the rental of the Property, and any changes, amendments or modifications hereof shall be void unless the same are in writing and signed by both the Guest and the Rental Agent. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the REPUBLIC OF KENYA. The words “Rental Agent” and “Guest” shall include their respective heirs, successors, representatives. The waiver or failure to enforce any breach or provision of this Agreement shall not be considered a waver of that or any other provision in any subsequent breach thereof. If any provision herein is held invalid, the remainder of the Agreement shall not be affected. Any notice required to be given under this Agreement shall be in writing and sent to the contact information included herein. This Agreement may be signed in one or more counterparts, each of which is an original, but taken together constitute one in the same instrument. Execution of a digital signature shall be deemed a valid signature.
My name is Geo Mara, born and raised in Kenya. I currently reside in PA in the USA. I went to College in Rutgers University in NJ majoring in Computer Information Systems & Kutztown University where I completed my MBA. I am a businessman, owner of an Ambulance Medical Transportation & a Limousine service in Allentown PA. I love travelling whenever I get a chance and meeting new people. I realized the traditional travel arrangements of staying in a hotel especially when you have a family is not only too expensive but lacks that home feeling experience, that's Why I decided to furnish some of my apartments in Nairobi to provide a home away from home feeling. My philosophy in life is simple..treat other people well with honesty, respect and understanding and you will be treated back the same.I love life and try to live it to the fullest everyday! Karibu Nyumbani!!