Beautiful home, 3 BR on second and third floor . The place is very clean, secure, and safe, and located in a residential area, quiet neighborhood, away from traffics. 3 minute walk to bus stop on King Edward Ave. Vancouver
Available : Please message for available dates.
Accommodation : 7 people
Availabilty : please check Calendars for Available dates.
Daily ......................................$ (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) per night weekdays Monday - Thursday / rates are fluctuate depend on seasons. please check calendars
Weekend................................$ (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) per night . Friday - Sun. /rates are fluctuate depend on seasons. Please check calendars
Minimum Stay: 3 - 5 nights.
Monthly is available upon request
monthly rental : minimum 3 months. $ 3900.00 per month.
Plus - Cleaning fee 125.00
- Security deposit or Refundable Damage deposit $ 500.00
ID pictures are required at check in time. No ID pictures no check in.
- Residential home. The rental unit are on second and third floor.
_ You can use front door, but owner prefer back door entrance to be used.
- The 3 bedrooms are on the second floor and third floor.
- 1 single mattress on the floor for extra guest.
- Large Approx 1500.00 SQ FT. on second & third floor.
- In-suite laundry room.
- The 3 bedrooms have bright big windows.
- Excellent condition, super clean.
- Large, spacious living room, big kitchen room, and 2 full bathroom.
- Sundecks on third floor with beautiful view of Vancouver & front & back entrance.
- TV cable and WiFi internet
- Parking free in front of the house.
- 1 block to Bus Stop which connect to shopping mall, grocery, stores, Sky Train Station, which connect you to downtown center.
- No party, this is a resident. I have tenants live on ground floor, separate floor from second and third floor.
- 24 hours booking in advance.
- No pets dogs or cat
Front door or back door entrances, but home owner prefers guests to use back door entrance. Thank you.
Both owner and manager live and work in Vancouver; If you need any help, we will be there to assist you.
Very safe, secure, clean place ++++ , quiet neighborhood, and walking distance to Bus Stop and grocery stores.
No party, no smoking inside the house, no jumping up and down, no pets. I am renting the house to you for the holidays, but not to throw a party. I have tenants live on the main floor
Laundry hours : 9 :30 am - 8:00 pm Mon -Sun
I am a property manager. I run residential rentals and Vacation Rentals as well.
I make sure my place is clean, and bed & linen are always wash and clean after guest check out. I make sure my guests are happy when they check-in and check-out as well.
5 things that I can't live without;
1) Clean bathroom
2) Clean bed & linens
3) Blanket for my feet :-)
4) healthy food & clean water
5) Smart phone