WELCOME TO TRANQUIL GARDEN BED & BREAKFAST : Cozy bedroom in a spacious ground-floor apartment with a lovely garden: perfect for couples who are looking for a quiet place to rest after a busy day visiting Amsterdam - or business people who need some space to work in a calm environment.
PRIVATE FOR YOU:
* Master bedroom with comfortable Queen Size bed and Zen atmosphere
SHARED WITH OWNER:
* Large living-room with natural feel and direct access to the garden
* Modern bathroom with spacious shower
* Large garden with hammock, trees, birds (and possibility of breakfast)
* Kitchen for making tea/coffee & storing food - not for cooking.
I will be home to welcome you between 3 PM and 11h AM during your stay.
*** Je parle couramment le Français ***
Looking forward to meeting you!
* Breakfast (tea, coffee, muesli, fresh fruits, croissants, toasts, and jam (INCLUDED)
* TV with interactive TV
* Free WiFi internet
* Linen, towels, hairdryer, slippers
* Supermarket 2 minutes walk
* Possible use of washing machine, iron and fridge (INCLUDED)
* Amsterdam city guides and flyers available
* Breakfast may be served between 7.00 am and 10.00 am every morning on request.
* Smoking is prohibited inside the house but possible in the garden.
* Walking with shoes inside the house is not allowed but slippers are provided.
* Being sufficiently quiet after 11 PM for the neighbors to be able to relax and/or sleep.
* Bringing guests in my home other than the person(s) who booked the B&B is not allowed.
* I will be present in the apartment during your stay (I live here) and assist available to assist you if you need.
* Hard drugs and abusive use of alcohol are not allowed in and/or around the house.
* Kitchen is only for ready food and drinks and not for cooking.
* No keys are provided during your stay, I will be present to open the door on mutually agreed time slots.
I am a French lady living for over 18 years in the Netherlands and having lived/worked as well in India, Vietnam, Kenya, Montenegro and Cambodia. I love meeting new people from all over the world. My interests are broad and go from the preservation of the environment, Aikido, interior design, zero waste, horse riding, yoga, ecotourism, traveling, cultures, painting, to photography and more.
Scott is an Australian citizen that has been living in Kenya, Chili, Indonesia, French Caledonia and a couple of other countries and that loooves exploring the world too!