Century-old mill home that was recently completely renovated. A few blocks from Drake Park and downtown. Location! Location! Location!
Welcome to this warm, inviting home on the Westside. Convenient location is a five minute walk to the river and no more than a ten minute walk to downtown. It's also convenient to Ten Barrel and other local breweries.
2 Bedrooms: 1 king bedroom with master bath, second bedroom has 1 queen bed (new as of Dec. 2016) and 1 standard-size twin bed.
*All bedding washed in between each guest stay
2 Bathrooms: Master bath with shower, pedestal sink, toilet. Second bathroom with clawfoot bathtub, vanity cabinet, and toilet.
Living room: 1 queen sleeper sofa, 1 bench, 1 leather chair, 1 upholstered chair, decorative (not in use) fireplace
Rectangular dining table with seating for 6
Consumables provided: shampoo, conditioner, body gel, hand soap, dish soap, laundry detergent.
Starter coffee packs, salt and pepper provided. Please bring your favorite spices and oils.
Carport parking for two vehicles
Corner home with plenty of street parking
Thank you for your interest!
We find most guests prefer to be left to the quiet and private enjoyment of their temporary homes. We are just a few blocks and a phone call away should you need us.
NO SMOKING and NO SMOKERS anywhere on the property, NO PARTIES anywhere on the property, NO PETS anywhere on the property. No exceptions. Any violation of these basic house rules will result in immediate loss of entire deposit, the reservation canceled and you will be asked to vacate immediately.
CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4PM PST AND CHECK-OUT TIME IS 11AM PST. No early check-ins or late check-outs. This agreement does not create a tenancy or residence. You must depart at the appropriate time.
DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT – A damage/reservation deposit of $500 is required. The deposit is not applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within seven (7) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
• No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
• Hard-soled shoes, especially ski boots and high heels, are removed upon entering the home and before walking on the new hardwood floors.
• No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or smoking during the stay.
• All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in garbage can in the garage and soiled dishes are cleaned.
• All windows and doors are closed and secured and lights are turned off.
• All keys are left in the lockbox and unit is left locked.
• All charges and fees accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
• No linens are lost or damaged.
• No early check-in or late checkout.
• All amenities in the unit are returned to their original locations in their original condition.
• Utility usage is normal based on average utility use for the length of stay and time period. The price paid on Airbnb is for the temporary rental of our home and use of utilities as intended. With owner permission and a significant nightly surcharge to cover our electricity costs, electric car charging may be permitted. Please ask first.
• See “Cleaning & Housekeeping” above for standard cleaning expectations.
• The general terms of this agreement are abided.
• The Guest is not evicted by the Homeowner (or representative of the Homeowner) or the local law enforcement.
HOUSECLEANING – The Guest will leave the house in the same general condition as existed prior to the rental term by making sure dishes are cleaned, appliances and bbq grill left reasonably clean, perishable food items removed from the refrigerator and all items and furniture returned to their original location. Clean dishes, pots and small appliances should be returned to their original locations. The unit should be generally picked up and ready to be cleaned and sanitized for the next Guest. If additional cleaning is required, Guest will be charged $30 per man hour with a 1-hour minimum; additional cleaning is considered anything beyond laundering linens and towels, changing beds, dusting, vacuuming, mopping, sanitizing kitchen and bathrooms, and putting away clean dishes.
CANCELLATIONS – 50% Payment and deposit refundable 8 days prior to reservation, minus Airbnb fees.
RATE CHANGES – Rates are subject to change without notice but will not change once your payment has been received by Airbnb.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in or will be asked to leave if discovered mid-stay.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
PARKING – Please park no more than two cars in the carport or on the street in front of the house. No parking on the lawn.
By booking with Airbnb, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
We are a large family who enjoys Bend's bountiful outdoor playground and natural beauty. We enjoy floating down the Deshutes, fishing, skiing, golf, rock climbing at Smith Rock, biking, and especially water play and slides for the kids at the Juniper Swim & Fitness Center.