Priced for long stays by a single person (51% off). 110 Sq ft BR + garage in 1650 sq ft 3BR 2BA home on 7K sq ft with green lawns. Shared bath. Relax on leather sofas in shared family room with HDTV on 55 inch screen. Use shared kitchen, dining, patio and green lawns surrounded by fruit trees and flower plants. Free wifi, chromebook (optional) for Hangouts/Chats . Onsite assistant, all supplies & bike. 1.5 miles to shopping, Hwy 84/880 and Express Bus stop to all of Bay Area. No pets please.
Bright 110 Sq Ft room, with twin size bed with luxurious 500 thread count bed linen, goose down pillows, ceiling fan and window facing the front lawn. Chrome Netbook (optional) with 12 mbps high speed internet over wifi with unlimited data. One parking spot in a two car garage. Bathroom with hot tub is shared with just one person.
Towel sets and quality brand name bath soap, shampoo, conditioner and all cleaning supplies ( for kitchen, washing machine and bathroom) are provided for the duration of your stay. Your onsite assistant will provide any reasonable additional ‘type of supplies’, free of cost.
A bicycle, helmet and backpack are provided on loan for your use.
Common areas shared with three other adults:
1. Kitchen with shared refrigerator (filtered water / ice), toaster oven, oven-range, microwave, dishwasher . Utensils, cooking tools, cutlery and electric appliances (chopper, juicer, rice cooker) are provided for you and four outside guests.
2. Family room with fireplace and 55 inch flat screen HDTV with over 300 channels from AT&T.
3.Dining room with table for 6 has glass cabinet with dinnerware for you and four outside guests.
4. Patio, front and rear lawn with BBQ facilities at the side of house.
5. Washer and Dryer in garage.
6 ADT home security system
7. Central heating
8. Garbage disposal, 3 bins (landfill, recycling, organics)
Because all supplies are provided, you need to arrange only for your groceries, condiments, food, drink, medicines and other personal use items. These are available at a shopping center just 1.5 miles away with Safeway, Raley's, Mi Pueblo, Ranch 99, CVS pharmacy, restaurants, chain food outlets, banks, gas stations and a variety of stores, salons, and other service outlets.
Except for the two other bedrooms, no area is off limits.
Note: Bathroom access is restricted only between 4.30 AM to 5.15 AM M-F
Your on-site assistant or I will meet you when you arrive. We will welcome you and answer all your questions. Your onsite assistant is available all days. We will be be your local guide and we assure you that you will thoroughly enjoy your stay.
If you have a car, Hwy 880 and Hwy 84 are just a couple of miles away.
If you don't have a car you can take public transport to to anywhere in the San Francisco (SF) Bay Area:
Once you make it to the Union City Bart Station you can travel up to to San Francisco with in about 45 minutes. Please take the busses from either the Mayhews Landing Rd bus stop (15 minute walk from my home, 5 minutes by the bike that I provide), or the Hayley St: Cedar Blvd stop (5 min walk, 2 min by bike) to the Union City Bart Station.
For destinations in the Peninsula an South Bay (Westward across the Dumbarton Bridge) you can take the Dumbarton Express from the Ardenwood Park and Ride lot (1.7 miles, 30 minutes walk, 10 minutes by the bike I provide you).
Please note that depending on availability of bike carriers on busses you may be able to carry the bike with you on busses and BART....and this could also be useful at your destination city, because all cities in the SF Bay area are extremely bike friendly. I don't guarantee this will work for you because bike racks may not be available on busses, and BART may have restrictions during rush hours, but its something you could try.
1. Upto two outside adult guests are OK. Your guests should leave by 10 PM. Please do not allow overnight guests. Do turn down the family room TV volume to a low setting after 10 PM.
2. No shouting , loud cheering, arguing, or loud noises please.
3. Absolutely no smoking or drugs please anywhere on the property, including outside, by anyone on the premises.
4. Do keep the driveway clear at all times.
5. Please do give up access to all shared facilities immediately after your use, so that other occupants are not inconvenienced. This includes the washer, dryer, TV, kitchen appliances and facilities among others.
6. Any appliances you bring along should not be kept or stored in the common areas. Please keep them in your room after each use.
7. Please store your suitcases, boxes and other packaging in your room. Storage space for these is unavailable in common areas.
8. Please do not bring along any furniture, because everything you need will be provided.
9. Your room is relatively small (11' X 10') so I'm unable to accommodate any additional guests for overnight stay, even temporarily for a few days.
I'm a senior manager at a large technology company and stay at Union City, CA with my wife and son. I own two beautiful independent 3 bedroom properties
1. The first property is at Royal Ann Dr, Union City, CA (1850 sq ft on a 7000 sq ft lot with front and rear lawns, fruit and vegetable gardens). My son, wife and I occupy two of the three bedrooms in this house, and so the Master Bed Room with attached Bath is exclusively available for two persons to stay in, with unrestricted access to all the common areas. My son and I will be available to you everyday, and we will insure you are settled in quickly and enjoy your stay.
2. The second property is at La Salle Dr, Newark, CA (1650 sq ft on a 7000 sq ft lot with front and rear lawns, fruit and vegetable gardens). A couple with two kindergarten age kids occupy the Master Bedroom with attached bathroom. A single person occupies the second bedroom and the third bedroom is available for you, sharing the second bathroom with this person. You will have unrestricted access to all the common areas. My on-site assistant or I will be available to you everyday, and we will insure you are settled in quickly and enjoy your stay.
I love gardening on every weekend tending to the lawn, flowers and fruits at this house. I have an entrepreneurial streak, having started an online educational and training company. I love classic rock, alternate and pop music and often cook Indian food for my family and friends, experimenting with different combinations of spices. I love traveling and exploring places by car, and have traveled to almost every tourist destination in India and USA.
Both the Union City and Newark, CA houses where you will stay are very uncluttered, clean, and have top of the line, high performance appliances. The neighborhoods are very quiet, safe and neighbors are extremely friendly. If these are the qualities you are looking for, you’ll love staying here.