A beautiful 1942 Alberta Arts/Concordia HOME, with MODERN amenities and VINTAGE charm! 10+ MINs from DOWNTOWN & AIRPORT! A fantastic location nestled perfectly between the ALBERTA ARTS District, Concordia University, Parks & the fun and quirky McMenamins KENNEDY SCHOOL entertainment center! Located in one of the best neighborhoods in Portland, this home offering a PEACEFUL escape, COMFORTABLE setting, and WALKING DISTANCE to wonderful RESTAURANTS, PARKS, SHOPS, BARS, CAFES, and ART GALLERIES!
- This house is more than 75 years old, please love her like your own home and be gentle with her.
- Official rule of Airbnb, third party booking is not allowed.
- Children and babies should be included in the total number of guest count.
- This home has not been "childproofed" and the safety of children is entirely the responsibility of the parents.
- No shoes in the house. Shoe storage with a bench is to the right after entry.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles.
- Please respect our neighbors, quiet time after 11pm.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the premises.
- If something is broken or you see any damage, we really appreciate you letting us know right away, so we can arrangement repair / replacement in a timely manner.
- No overnight guests.
- Tenant shall not have parties or events at the home without obtaining prior owner approval and payment of additional fees. This includes weddings, cocktail parties, receptions, welcoming events, family reunions, anniversaries and milestone birthday parties.
- Owner will not be liable for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property, nor for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity, internet service or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, construction nuisances or other reasons beyond their control.
We are a fun loving couple with a passion for music, art, architecture, design, food and nature. Laney is an architect, designer, and artist. Brent is a musician, composer and also works in Advertising. Brent moved from Portland to NYC 10 years ago and we recently relocated back to the Rose City and settled down into the vibrant, exciting and charming Alberta Arts District. Portland is our home and we love exploring all of the wonders of the Pacific Northwest. We are passionate about Portland and feel like it's about as perfect of a city as you can get. With mountains, desert, the ocean, and waterfalls as our backdrop, we are happy to call this unique and beautiful city home!