Ard Tigh is a modern, fully equipped, 3 bedroomed semi-detached house providing holiday accommodation for up to 8 people, making it ideal for large or extended families, couples or two families holidaying together.
Pets by prior arrangement only.
July and August Satuday- Saturday bookings only.
Aviemore Holiday Lets
These booking conditions (the “Booking Conditions”) are between the property owner / manager (“we”, “us” and “our”) and the holidaymaker(s) who book our property (the “Property”). References to “you” or “your” are references to the person making the booking (“Booking”) and all members of the holiday party.
Any Booking is subject to the conditions below. These Booking Conditions form the basis of your contract with us so please read them carefully. Nothing in these Booking Conditions affects your normal statutory rights.
When you confirm your booking by the payment of a deposit, or the full cost of the booking, you are entering into a contract between the person making the booking (‘the hirer’) and Aviemore Holiday Lets. Please read the following conditions of let carefully, and ask for an explanation of any point that may be unclear to you.
1. The rental period runs from 16.00 hrs on the day of arrival until 10.00 hrs on the day of departure.
2. A firm booking will be made on receipt of a completed booking form, either on-line or in writing, and a deposit paid to the value of 25% of the total rental due. The hirer is then liable for payment of the balance of the total sum due. The remainder of balance due should be received by six weeks prior to arrival. In the event of bookings made within six weeks of the arrival date, the full amount will be due at the time of booking.
3. In the event of a cancellation up to six weeks prior to the arrival date, the deposit will be refunded only if Aviemore Holiday Lets subsequently re-lets the cancelled period. Any cancellation made within six weeks of the arrival date will result in the total loss of the full amount of the booking unless the cancelled period, as above, can be re-let. Any discounts made by Aviemore Holiday Lets to facilitate the re-letting will be retained from any refunded amounts. The hirer is responsible for the arrangement of appropriate holiday cancellation insurance and, for the avoidance of any doubt, the owner provides no such insurance as part of the contract.
4. You agree to comply with these conditions and any other regulations reasonably specified by us from time to time and ensure that they are observed by all members of your party. You agree to keep and leave the Property and the furnishings, including items such as kitchen equipment, crockery and glasses clean and in good condition. You agree not to cause any damage to the walls, flooring, doors, windows or any other part of the Property nor to do anything that may be reasonably considered to cause a nuisance or annoyance to us or to any other occupier of adjoining or neighbouring properties. You cannot allow more people to stay in the Property than expressly authorised, nor can you significantly change the makeup of the party during your stay in the Property. If you do so, we can refuse to hand over the Property to you, or can require you to leave it. We will treat any of these circumstances as a cancellation of the Booking by you and we shall be under no obligation to refund you for fees already paid to us in those circumstances. Any refund will be at our sole discretion. You agree to allow us or any representative of ours access to the Property at any reasonable time during your stay for the purpose of essential repairs or in an emergency.
5. You agree to adhere to the refuse disposal instructions as displayed in the kitchen. These cover the items allowed in the recycle bin, the disposal of glass and provides directions to local amenity site for disposal of excess rubbish. Over filling of bins including not leaving space for the following guests or incorrect items in the recycle bin incur a cost from our cleaners to ourselves – this cost will be deducted in full from your security deposit.
6. If additional cleaning or replacement of breakages or repairs for any damage is required, at the discretion of Aviemore Holiday Lets, then these additional costs will be levied against the hirer. For all bookings paid for by credit or debit cards, we reserve the right to charge the hirer’s card these amounts. All bookings not paid for by credit/debit card will attract a security deposit of £100 against which any repair of damage or cleaning costs or replacement of breakages, can be offset. This must be paid when the final payment for the rental is made. The security deposit (or any remaining balance) will be returned to the hirer as soon as possible by Aviemore Holiday Lets – usually within seven days. In the event that the cost of putting right the property owing to damage or negligence by the hirer exceeds the security deposit, then Aviemore Holiday Lets will pursue the hirer for any outstanding amounts.
7. Only those persons listed on the booking form may occupy the booked accommodation. Sub-letting or assignation of the let is strictly prohibited. .
8. Personal property of hirers occupying accommodation is not the responsibility of Aviemore Holiday Lets. Vehicles and personal property are left at your own risk.
9. Hirers may bring a dog by prior arrangement. Pets should bring their own bedding, must be house-trained, confined to public rooms, not allowed on furniture and never left unattended in properties. Out of doors, pets should be kept under control. On no account should dogs be allowed to foul in the garden areas. Pet owners are obliged to leave the property dog hair and odour free. If this obligation is not fulfilled any additional cleaning etc will be charged as laid out in clause 6.
10. If, for any reason, the accommodation is not available to you on the dates booked due to events beyond our reasonable control, Aviemore Holiday Lets will take reasonable steps to find alternative accommodation. If suitable accommodation is not available, then all sums paid by the hirer will be refunded. Aviemore Holiday Lets will have no further liability to the hirer or any other party.
11. We reserve the right to refuse to hand over the accommodation to anyone who, in our opinion, is not suitable to take charge of the property - in any such case all monies shall be refunded and the Contract terminated without further liability. We also reserve the right to terminate the Contract at any time or remove any person or persons due to unreasonable behaviour, damage to property or causing or likely to cause annoyance or offence to neighbours. In such a case any refund would be entirely at the discretion of Aviemore Holiday Lets.
12. The properties let by Aviemore Holiday Lets are to be used for the purposes of a holiday let to which Section12 (2) and paragraph 8 of Schedule 4 of the Housing (Scotland) Act 1988 apply. The booking agreement confers a right to occupy the accommodation for the agreed period only.