巨大的主人套房位于美丽的Playa del Rey家。 650平方英尺 - SPA浴缸,私人阳台,特大号床和奖金室(四张双人床(床单)共同空间 - 私人花园,厨房,家庭房,音乐室等等!步行到海滩和餐馆。
First and foremost we want you to have a relaxing and enjoyable time! At any time during your stay you can reach out to me Kathy, Bill my son, or daughter, Kirsten with any questions, thoughts or concerns you may have.
- Kathy Call/Text: (, Bill Call/Text: (, and Kirsten Call/Text: (
- NO smoking in the house, smoking outside at the back of the property is okay before 10pm with the use of an ashtray and caution.
- There is no parking at any time on Sunnysea Drive. If you have a vehicle we will provide you with a "#514 permit" and show you where you can park on 83rd street, directly outside of your room.
- We do not have shared laundry on the property. There is a very nice commercial laundromat called "Sparkles" less than 100 meters away. We have a rolling laundry cart available for you and the machines accept coins, , Apple Pay, Debit/Credit, and are super easy to use! The weather is usually perfect 70F. The house stays cool with the ocean breeze and occasional fan. With the house being a natural air (non toxic chemical free house)-essential oils instead, we ask that when you are out of your room during the day, if you would leave the door open to your room, so the ocean air can flow throughout the house. There is a closet in the room that can be locked for placement of your things of value or luggage etc We do a light daily room service, make beds, handle towels, take out trash, vacuum etc. We want you to return to a beautiful clean room at the end of your day.
- There will be no parties or large gatherings without prior written consent from Kathy. This is a residential area and we ask that all guests be considerate of noise and our neighbors at all times and especially after 10pm. Thank you.
- There are a total of 3 listings on the property, though they are not always booked. All common space outside of your private room and bathroom should be considered shared space.
I love living near the beach in California. I have been a photographer for 39 years and still enjoy the business. I love people, music, dancing , the beach and travel. I have 4 grown kids and 4 grand kids. We are a family that is close and enjoys each other. Music, great lighting, peace and enjoying great weather is something we all share when living at the Sunnysea house. Living in So Cal is like always being on vacation and we would like to share the experience.