NOTE: THIS IS A SHARE FLAT with only me. I welcome you to this bright, clean, modern, new, stylish and very comfortable private double room in my flat. Perfect for a couple or a single traveller. The Flat has a lift/elevator so there’s no need to bring anything up stairs.
It’s a bright, clean, modern, new, stylish and very comfortable private double room/studio flat. Maintained to a high standard, perfect for a couple or a single traveller.
The Flat has lift / elevator access, so there’s no need to bring anything up any stairs. I will send you a detailed guide on how to get to my place and other fun info.
FLAT (is SHARED)
- Wardrobe with hangers and shelf to store your belongings
- Clean and modern toilet and shower (not a wetroom)
- 3-Seater Sofa
- Large 3-D Samsung Smart TV with Freeview
- Bluray/DVD films
- Large collection of films
- Sound System
- Free Very fast fibreoptic Wi-fi Internet
- 6x international power adapter
- Extendable table, can seat up to 6 people
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen, Zwilling J.A. Henckels, plenty of spices.
- tea and coffee / light breakfast for you
- A washing machine available to use
- Electric hobs/oven
- Clean linen and towels provided for each guest
- Double bed
- Hair dryer
- Large Wardrobe
- Shower and bath.
By bus, tube, cab or even walking you can get to all of these places or landmarks within 25 minutes from the flat:
- There is a TESCO grocery store on street level, right outside
- Within a 1 min walking distance, there are many restaurants, including a Brazilian Rodizio, Portugese and English. There are also a few pubs, cafes and corner stores including a fantastic halal butcher and café with excellent cakes and coffee.
- Cash ATMs within the Tesco store.
Stockwell Underground station is an 8 min walk, and Vauxhall Undergound/Railway station is about a 20 min walk. There is a bus stop, with busses 87 going right into the heart of the city, Trafalgar Square and this bus takes approx. 15 mins. The N87 is the night bus that will run all night and this drops you off across the road from the flat. The Tube connects to the airports. The location is in a perfect place to get you anywhere around London. All of these can be accessed within 25 mins:
Chelsea Flower Show
Big Ben and London Eye
Tate Britain Museum
Trafalgar Square, National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery
Leicester Square and Covent Garden
Saint James Park and Green Park
Hyde Park and South Kensington Palace
Soho and China Town
Madame Tussauds and Baker Street
Guests will have access to the whole flat, but sleep in the bedroom, as this is a shared accommodation. I sleep in the other room.
I will be living in the flat during the evening, but at work every day and playing sports during the evenings or studying.
Guests will have access to the whole flat, until around midnight, when I will use the pull out sofa to sleep.
There's a nice balcony where guests can smoke. I'm a non-smoker myself. Basically no shoes in the house and clean up after yourself. Easy
I'm Canadian/Polish, always looking for the next travel adventure and project. I work as an architect in London. I also spend much of my time with photography, playing sports, like Ice hockey/basketball and volleyball. I love film and good tv shows. In the summer, I'd rather be in the sun. Sun, sand and water - what could be better! I'm a fan of good old rock music, but like to get my groove on listening to all kinds of music.
Do or Do Not, there is no try ~Yoda