Private room can accommodate up to two person. Located in a quiet street two blocks away from Wellington Drive and St-Laurent River.
Private Room located at Verdun.
The apartment is comfortable, light and calm, you will quickly feel at home.
You will be able to access to the entire apartment (except the master room and the balcony in front)
The apartment included :
- 2 bedrooms (yours and our)
- 1 living room with a large and confortable sofa
- TV with cable
- Dining Room
- Fully equipped kitchen
You will be able to enjoy the private terrace in back. (if weather permits)
I have a curious cat, timid but very nice. We usually close the door of the guest room if you don't want her to be there.
We have just welcomed a puppy at home :)
Entire apartment except the master room.
We will mostly be there during your stay. As summer is finally coming, it could be that sometimes, we will be out for a week-end or two.
We will be very happy to help you as much as possible so don't hesitate to ask us if you need it ! :)
Having people who speak english will help us to improve our langage so don't hesitate to communicate with us!
We have a 10 years old cat and a 2.5 years old dog at home ! :)
- Don't smoke inside the apartment (you have the terasse in backside)
- Please think of our neighbor, be calm from 10pm
- Left the apartment clean
- If you have animals, please don't let them go to the sofa
- If you want to invite some friends, please feel free to do it but just ask us before :)
- Please close the door and windows when you leave the apartment
- Unplug all your machin if you are not charging it
- Please put off the light when you leave a room (Kitchen, Bathroom and Guestroom)
Our Cat :
- She is permit to go outside but don't forget to get her back home when you leave the apartment.
- Do not feed the cat without us being notified
We are a French couple, from Paris, living now in Montreal. We love seeing new things, trying new foods, languages, and meet new people from wherever they are come from. When we can't travel, we like to be able to keep this thing / life by welcoming / hosting you at our home sweet home :)
Erwan et Carrie