Welcome road weary women travelers/transplants to Texas needing temporary, safe, clean, quiet, affordable, discreet lodgings.
Unique women's only homeshare opportunity centrally located 2-8 miles Med District/Love Field/Universities/Downtown easily reached via public transportation!
You’ll find here a highly diverse international community of mature, mid career women focused on/saving $ for/working toward personal goals. Join us?!
Upper level, shared room in lovely 5 bedroom/4.5 bathroom shared, female -only household of female university adjunct.
(3) Ikea beds. Spacious, fully furnished bedroom w/ cotton jersey sheets/plush blanket; Central air & heat; Carpet/ Ceiling fan w/ dimming lights; Privacy fabric screening between beds.
Attached shared bathroom ensuite w/ ceramic tiled glass mosaic shower stall w/ invigorating rainfall showerhead; Separate locking toilet room w/ refreshing bidet toilet; Vanity room/skylight; Walk-in closet.
Towels/robes/clothes iron/hair dryer/curling irons/house slippers are here...just bring your personal care items & toiletries.
Communal Areas Include - Study area w/ plush area rug over noise quieting cork flooring; Large screen TV; Utility room w/ commercial washer/dryer $1, includes all laundry detergents; Fridge exclusively for housemates as well as assigned pantry space; Kitchen fully equipped but light cooking only and no frying; Dining room; Big veranda front porch for taking tea; Bicycles for use.
In a houseshare, interaction with other houseguests is impossible to avoid. The 3-women styled bedroom you have booked welcomes a highly diverse, international community of mature women.
Find someone eager to explore restaurants & dives, binge watch movies, walk or exercise, practice language, encourage etc. However, most here are busy, exhausted at days end and thus appreciate time with their own thoughts.
If however, you are anti-social, moody, suspicious this can ill-affect the Zen vibe of the home. Seek lodgings elsewhere. This is NOT the place for you.
- Your introduction request should mention your reason for seeking lodging w/ us.
- Employed full time,,,outside of the home. There are plenty listings for vacation homes. This is not one.
- Upon confirmation of booking, submit your full name, email and social media links to my personal email.
- At check-in, present me w/ copy of your ID & proof of travel: A foreign passport OR a U.S. government issued photo ID
- All bills + WiFi included
- No curfews. Home has coded entry door to come and go as you wish.
*Please be as transparent in your listing and in your message to me. Oh, and upload recent photos. 1 will be included on our private online page. Housemates dont want 'strangers' coming, so this is where u will see your suitemates.
Read my reviews. You will love it here!
1. Recent picture to your profile? (Not a group shot...not a kitten. You. A clear and recent headshot).
2. Reason for seeking lodging?
3. Your full name?
4. Employed full time?
5. Your email?
6. Your social media url/link ?
7. Agree to house rules/cleaning?
[ I cannot guarantee your timely check-in until this info has been submitted directly to me].
- Shoes off at door
- Kitchen closed & cleaned 9pm. (Exceptions for night-shift type workers). Light cooking only.
- Exhausting move-out cleaning as typical to apartments and college dormitories.
- Drink/drug/drama/party/smokers/gamers/snorers/slackers will not be accommodated.
All Guests - I have not added a cleaning fee to my listing as thus far, all here have opted to clean and pocket their money. If you are not of like mind, then request I add a cleaning fee to your lodging rate.
Housemates Expectations of You:
- Bring no food or drink in rooms
- Weekly cleaning by all w/ rotation of shared home duties
- No drunks/druggies/drama/diva/snorers/slackers housemates
About Ms Padilla
-University adjunct Studio Arts - Painting & Drawing; Fashion Arts & Textile Design ( SMU, Dallas Community College District, Collin Community College District .
-ESL educator. Accent reduction.
-Homestay host to international travelers, scholars, interns and those here on temporary assignments/relocation.
-Born in the magical 'Big Easy'...New Orleans, Louisiana where conversations between friends or strangers includes a 'beyBay' or 'dawlin.'
-Educated in Los Angeles, California
-Traveled the world in the glamorous fashion/design career.
-3rd generation family tradition of host to international travelers now residing deep in the heart of Texas.
WELCOME HOME all y'all!