Located on 30+ acres surrounded by woods, horse farms and vineyards, this comfortable cabin offers peace, quiet and privacy for up to 6. Only 15 scenic minutes from downtown Charlottesville and UVA, close to wineries, breweries, Monticello, and Shenandoah National Park.
The cabin features 2 comfortable bedrooms with queen beds, 2 full bathrooms, full kitchen, grill, inviting living room with sleeper sofa for 2, fire place, screened deck, fast WIFI, Netflix, 1 mile walking trail on property.
• 2 Bedrooms with Queen Bed
• 2 Full Bathrooms
• Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
• Sleeps up to 6
• 1200 sq ft
• Front porch with Seating
• Screened Deck
• Outdoor Dining
• Log Fire (first load of fire wood and fire starters provided)
• Air Conditioning
• Private Setting
• Wooded Views
• Fast WiFi (10mb download)
• Flatscreen TV
• Netflix, Pandora and Sling TV
• Bluetooth Music Player with Radio
• Full Kitchen
• Washing Machine and Dryer
• Pet Friendly
• All Linen and Towels Provided
• Welcome Pack on Arrival
• No smoking
Entire home and approx. 2 private acres of surrounding lawn and woods. Guests are more than welcome to enjoy the 1+ mile walking trail through the woods on the property. Dogs are allowed off leash, but there's no fence around the property.
You will enjoy complete privacy but we are close in case you need us. Our family lives in the main house about 200 yards from the cabin, trees block the view.
• Kids 6 and under stay free!
What is provided?
• Welcome pack on arrival, including Keurig cups for coffee and tea.
• Stocked pantry with spices, olive oil, honey, vinegar.
• Daily essentials like paper towels, dish washing liquid, toilet paper, hand soap.
• Shampoo, conditioner and body wash.
• Bed linens and towels.
• First load of wood and fire starters for fireplace.
• Up to 2 dogs are welcome.
• No cats or other pets please.
• Dogs are not allowed on the beds and furniture, as we want to make sure the cabin stays crisp for the next guests.
• There is a $200 charge if your dog does use a bed or furniture (please don't hate us).
• We also ask you to clean up after your dog.
• Please bring your own dog towel, as the provided towels can't be used to clean dogs.
• There is a 1 mile loop trail on the property where dogs can go off leash.
• The property is NOT fenced in.
• No driving/ parking on the grass